E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

s.H.i.T

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=325272
Old 01-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by pmmeke' post='220101' date='Jan 6 2006, 01:57 PM
I think he/she had only been off roading in a sewer.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Znod' post='220105
I think he/she had only been off roading in a sewer.
[/quote]

i think the owner is dead in his trunk
Old 01-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '04 545iS 6 spd, bought new via eBay, 11/05; Blk/Gry, Cold, L7, PDC, BMW Rear seatcover for pets. First "Bumwa" was a new 1971 2002. High performance 5s since 1987. Beamer motorcycles too, currently on an 07 BMW K1200 GT; also a Moto Guzzi 1000 SP III.

Don't laugh: I had a similar kind of dropping incident a couple years ago, at this time of year, in a river town just south of here. I parked in a municipal lot on a Sunday afternoon, and I remember hearing an awful loud chatter of birds up in the trees at the edge of the lot. I went off to have coffee with a friend, came back an hour-plus later and my car (worst hood) was completely splattered with purple droppings. It was so bad, I went back across the street to to the cafe to get wet paper towels to clear the windshield enough to drive to the local car wash that happened to be open.

I checked and there were so many birds up in the two trees that it looked as though the trees had leaves again; needelss to say, I didn't hang around staring up there at them. I also figured out why the locals hadn't parked on that side of the lot.

Ray Hull
Old 01-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

#ucking birds
Old 01-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

Originally Posted by Ray Hull' post='220132' date='Jan 6 2006, 01:50 PM
Don't laugh: I had a similar kind of dropping incident a couple years ago, at this time of year, in a river town just south of here. I parked in a municipal lot on a Sunday afternoon, and I remember hearing an awful loud chatter of birds up in the trees at the edge of the lot. I went off to have coffee with a friend, came back an hour-plus later and my car (worst hood) was completely splattered with purple droppings. It was so bad, I went back across the street to to the cafe to get wet paper towels to clear the windshield enough to drive to the local car wash that happened to be open.

I checked and there were so many birds up in the two trees that it looked as though the trees had leaves again; needelss to say, I didn't hang around staring up there at them. I also figured out why the locals hadn't parked on that side of the lot.

Ray Hull
When the parking is too good to be true, hmmm. thanks for sharing.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by Bimmer32' post='220215

Ray Hull
When the parking is too good to be true, hmmm. thanks for sharing.
[/quote]I will remember too.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Contributors

I thought my car was dirty. it is already 2 months old and the only time i wash it is when it rains.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Senior Members

I'm speechless. I didn't know THAT could ever happen to anybody. I guess i over-react when i see 1 or 2 squirts.
Man that's a huge pain in the ass. Not to worry, think that this is bad luck? This night i ended up in my foolish play in the snow to brake the reverse pinion in my vw passat 4 motion. I don't have reverse now...
Old 01-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Senior Members

Must be a whole bunch of constipated birds, can't imagine one bird can do all that damage

Can you imagine an owner of an M5 letting this happen to his ride?