E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Rush it or flush it

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i /w Sport pkg - SMG - Nav - Premium pkg - PDC - Ready to begin my modding! =)
Thumbs up

Okay, ever listen to the radio station and they have a new song, and the play it and ask the audience feedback???

Well I want to play RUSH IT or FLUSH IT, so I want you guys to send some feedback to me, as I am having a hard time with this combo.

I have a Titinium Silver 545i w/ sport package and am trying to decide if I would do these wheels or not......send me your thoughts

THANKS
Attached Thumbnails Rush it or flush it-img_9660.jpg   Rush it or flush it-timeattackm6_2_sized.jpg  
Old 04-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

.................gurgle , gurgle........... whoossh !!!
Old 04-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi

Friends don't let friends drive rice.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

I say flush it, go with the 166's
Old 04-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Old 04-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Old 04-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i /w Sport pkg - SMG - Nav - Premium pkg - PDC - Ready to begin my modding! =)

Originally Posted by IceyTys' post='569428' date='Apr 27 2008, 06:43 PM
Okay, ever listen to the radio station and they have a new song, and the play it and ask the audience feedback???

Well I want to play RUSH IT or FLUSH IT, so I want you guys to send some feedback to me, as I am having a hard time with this combo.

I have a Titinium Silver 545i w/ sport package and am trying to decide if I would do these wheels or not......send me your thoughts

THANKS

Thanks guys, thats all I needed to hear was a couple of thoughts, and so far its a clear NO, NO, and Hell NO!!!

Please forgive me as I had a few beers at the park today I have been desperately trying to find some wheels that I really like. I dont really like wheels with a lot of mesh/web design or too many spokes as I think they look too busy, I like a simple sporty look AND I am also having a hard time with this silver color. This is my first silver car and usually wheels should offset the color of the body.

I plead temporary insanity...

I guess Ill just order up the 166's as they seem to have the cleanest look so far.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by IceyTys' post='569438' date='Apr 27 2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks guys, thats all I needed to hear was a couple of thoughts, and so far its a clear NO, NO, and Hell NO!!!

Please forgive me as I had a few beers at the park today I have been desperately trying to find some wheels that I really like. I dont really like wheels with a lot of mesh/web design or too many spokes as I think they look too busy, I like a simple sporty look AND I am also having a hard time with this silver color. This is my first silver car and usually wheels should offset the color of the body.

I plead temporary insanity...

I guess Ill just order up the 166's as they seem to have the cleanest look so far.

good call...

friends don't let friends buy/choose wheels drunk
Old 04-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

Originally Posted by IceyTys' post='569428' date='Apr 27 2008, 05:43 PM

THANKS
go for it, BE UNIQUE and distinguish from others. These wheels come in 20s. Miro, the maker of these wheels, have a good reputation in the BMW community for the m6 replicas. I spoke with the sales manager at Miro yesterday at EuroRev and he said these wheels are currently sold out at their warehouse.

Luckily, EuroRev has a set in stock. PM me if interested in wheels and tires

Pictures I took yesterday

Old 04-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Sport & Premium package with bluetooth, 6 disk cd-Changer, stock 18's dunlop wrapped, leather, adaptive headlights, CPO, See my gallery :DR.I.P...Stock Silver 2004 530i with grey interior, HID,
Model Year: 2005
Engine: M54

i like the black/silver combo... looks sporty

a couple months ago i had a 2004 titanium silver e60 and when i was looking for wheels i was seriously considering the black wheels. it sets off the silver color. some say it looks like a "cop car" and all that crap but since when does a cop car look so good? if you like it go for it...

now i have a Titanium Gray II Metallic (color A36) and im still considering black wheels but luckly with this color i can also go with silver wheels to set off the car's color, lucky me ...

whatever you decide its your car and preference... do as you please, not as others say...

orlee

Quick Reply: Rush it or flush it