E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

a question!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: bmw 530d,2004,500nm,navi profesional.bi-xenon ,adaptive curve light,active sterring,etc...

hi!
i'm new on this forum,and this forum is super!

i have a question for you!
-i just buy my car from Germany,and in Hungary i hit something and my TRANSMISSION COVER from diferntial was distroied,now i buy a new TRANSMISSION COVER http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?mo...162&hg=33&fg=10
and noe need an oil change.Someone know what type of oil need,and how many kg of oil need?

escuse my englisch,i'm biginner
Old 04-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

honestly that is BMW dealer issue or at least a very speciliazed service....

I don't think it would be so expensive to get it done at proper BMW place....
Old 04-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Members

My Ride: bmw 530d,2004,500nm,navi profesional.bi-xenon ,adaptive curve light,active sterring,etc...

Originally Posted by Peter530i' post='271290' date='Apr 19 2006, 02:56 PM

hi
i'm from Romania,and trust me the bmw dealears are not soo god ,i prefer to change that cover nd oil,in my province.is SAFE for my car

trust me!!!!

i still wait for that answer
Old 04-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Peter530i' post='271290' date='Apr 19 2006, 03:56 PM

It's an easy job if you know what you're doing. But since it's one of those now 'sealed for life' items, the oil weight isn't in the manual anymore. But the dealer might be able to tell you.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

Originally Posted by vl20sas' post='271293' date='Apr 19 2006, 03:02 PM
hi
i'm from Romania,and trust me the bmw dealears are not soo god ,i prefer to change that cover nd oil,in my province.is SAFE for my car

trust me!!!!
i still wait for that answer

I know what you mean. I trust you that is why I go for service to Germany
Old 04-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Members

the dealer don't give any information an that cover (at the dealer is 400-500e in romania)an i just buy that cover from germany orignal BMW whit 150e.

but romanina servige don't give me the kg of oil,ant type :thumbsdown: