E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Punks damaged my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Wake up, bro - we already live in the world over-populated with "kids like this", who are grown up and running things.
That's nice... What a waste of the earths resources... I can only hope Future resources won't get wasted on trash like these.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

I guess I'm VERY lucky. Managed to get all the marks off with goo gone! I LOVE that stuff. I've been very fortunate, I got hit going 45MPH by some D-BAG last year. We exchanged insurance info and I didn't call the cops like a idiot. He said it was his fault and had very good insurance, when I contacted insurance story did a 360, and he said I ran a red light! Anyways, shops quoted me 4000k in damage. I was gonna be out money to fix it so I decided to see if I could buff it out, and sure enough a scrape from his tire from my front bumper to rear bumper buffed out with no dents! All I was out was for replacing a mirror cover.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i

i never let anyone go on accident reports; i don't know you and i don't care, you shouldn't have hit my car.

as for your car, atleast it was some punk kids. i had a 325ci before and just moved into my new apartment. there aren't assigned spots, but apparently no one told me about the unwritten code i broke: never park in the first spot, it belongs to a grumpy old man. I parked there, and he took his little scooter and scraped the entire side (bumper to bumper) with his handle bar. some little kids were kind enough to tell me who did it. all that guy had to do was ask and i would have moved it.

bottom line, i have a $0 deductible on my comprehensive coverage. key it, break it, scratch it all you want and it'll be back shinier than ever for you to hate.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by aw3964
i never let anyone go on accident reports; i don't know you and i don't care, you shouldn't have hit my car.

as for your car, atleast it was some punk kids. i had a 325ci before and just moved into my new apartment. there aren't assigned spots, but apparently no one told me about the unwritten code i broke: never park in the first spot, it belongs to a grumpy old man. I parked there, and he took his little scooter and scraped the entire side (bumper to bumper) with his handle bar. some little kids were kind enough to tell me who did it. all that guy had to do was ask and i would have moved it.

bottom line, i have a $0 deductible on my comprehensive coverage. key it, break it, scratch it all you want and it'll be back shinier than ever for you to hate.
It was honestly my first incident with someone else, never had a accident.