E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Punks damaged my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Yesterday some kid came to the door trying to sell him something, and I told him No I was not intrested, instead of going away he kept trying to argue with whatever he was selling. I told him no again and closed the door. 3 minutes later another kid who was dressed in baggy close, and looking questionable tried to sell me more stuff, and I said NO, and he kept arguing so I shut the door. A few minutes later I realized my car was in the driveway, and going off past experiences I decided to go check my car. Previous experience was a pizza delivery where I had 0 cash and I couldn't tip the guy, when he left, I later found SPIT all over my car.

Now present, I went outside and there were no where to be found and there is a 9 inch PEN mark on my FCKING hood!!!!!! Bastards used a blue pen on the hood and made a deep indentation. I'm so PISSED right now

I was JUST talking about buying cameras for the house this week. Now I'm going to put cameras around every inch of this property. Never had issues in the past in this neighborhood but this put me over the top. I guess it could have been worse but regardless, I don't want some punk ass kids causing me to waste money to fix/paint a hood.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Damn sh*t!
I feel sorry for you...

- Antti -
Old 11-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Contributors

That sux! They are probably repeat offenders canvassing your neighborhood.

Cameras are OK ...

Catching perps like that after the fact is next to impossible but you should notify your local police department. They'll probably roll thru your neighborhood a few extra times to make citizens feel better.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My neighbor has red LED cameras in the front of his home and also another in his back patio. They are intimidating as hell with the red LED's shining at night, deter people from vandalizing and breaking into your home for sure, good investment I think. Sorry to hear what happened with your car try WD-40 or rubbing alcohol to remove the ink marks.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550i - Sport Package, Sport Transmission, Active Steering, Navigation, Comfort Access, 7 Logic Stereo

That sucks - sorry to hear about your car. This is one of my biggest worries. Some people just have no class. In addition to notifying the police, I would also talk to your neighbors to see if any of their property was damaged.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

We actually called the cops out, there were other reports of people complaining about the guys in the neighborhood. I just gotta find some good cameras now
Old 11-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

Sorry to hear what happened. I can certainly feel your pain. Some people just don't have respect for other peoples property.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Just buy a shotgun and a bottle of Jack and have yourself a party

friggin douchebags! :thumbsdown:
Old 11-25-2010, 10:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Dude that is MESSED UP! OMG, i cant believe one cannot even park their car in their own driveway without it being vandalized! Kids like this I feel will not contribute to the world when they grow up but more of a burden on my tax dollars... sure not all of them will turn out bad and I'm sure some of "us" were like this but majority of the times probably doesnt end well...

Just puts another damper on society for me...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by EBMCS03
Dude that is MESSED UP! OMG, i cant believe one cannot even park their car in their own driveway without it being vandalized! Kids like this I feel will not contribute to the world when they grow up but more of a burden on my tax dollars... sure not all of them will turn out bad and I'm sure some of "us" were like this but majority of the times probably doesnt end well...

Just puts another damper on society for me...
Wake up, bro - we already live in the world over-populated with "kids like this", who are grown up and running things.

Quick Reply: Punks damaged my car