E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Problem!! Please help :-(

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: June 6th start build, complete June 17th, at NY Port July 5th, at dealer July 10th, took delivery Friday July 13- Plantimum Bronze/Natural Brown Leather/Light Poplar, Sport Package, Sport Auto, Active Steering, Premium Package, CWP & PDC. Dinan Performance Software 384hp & 421 ft/lbs.

Does it do it under both the 400 and 500 hp modes?
Old 08-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Yeah it WAS doing it in both P400 and P500(sport). However, by some miracle, it has stopped doing it! Today, she was absolutely fine. Didn't do it once! I'm a little bemused as to how it seemingly has "fixed itself", but nonetheless, grateful and relieved. I will keep you posted if it does it again, but I think I'm going to put it down to bad fuel, and taking a little while to sort itself after having a few full tanks of the good stuff thrown through it!

Thanks for all the help guys. Sorry, but glad, I couldn't prove any of theories correct! Only glad, because it would have cost more money! LOL!!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Yeah it WAS doing it in both P400 and P500(sport). However, by some miracle, it has stopped doing it! Today, she was absolutely fine. Didn't do it once! I'm a little bemused as to how it seemingly has "fixed itself", but nonetheless, grateful and relieved. I will keep you posted if it does it again, but I think I'm going to put it down to bad fuel, and taking a little while to sort itself after having a few full tanks of the good stuff thrown through it!

Thanks for all the help guys. Sorry, but glad, I couldn't prove any of theories correct! Only glad, because it would have cost more money! LOL!!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Senior Members

Old 08-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Senior Members

Woaaah!! I have NO idea why it put so many replies! Someone feel free to delete the excess!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Glad to hear that it fixed itself and hope it doesn't come back.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Senior Members

Me too bro!! Was so annoying! So you have a rough idea of how much of a difference it made, I couldn't keep up with my mates E39 3.0 DIESEL!!!