E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

(problem with dealer) very long......

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 alpine white e60 530 ia loaded

Hello everyone i bought my car from saudi arabia it has a vsi contract (international service contract) every thing was fine dealer was very good and did a great job when it comes to service .i shipped my car to lebanon its a country in the middle east for ppl who dont know where its located ,this is where my problems started .first i told them that my car was under the vsi contract they told me that its not compatible in lebanon so i made saudi bmw service manager send them a copy of the contract by fax,now they agreed that i dont have to pay money for my service.every thing was fine when taking appointment for oil or brake change but i had a problem with the moon roof its was making some strange noise ,the front left suspention was also making some noises when going over a bump the front left disc was also making squeaking noise that could only be heard from slow driving and the steering wheel also made noises when turning left or right,every time i reported these problems the car goes and stays at the dealer for a week and then i speack to the service manager asking him about what have done to my car he always tells me that some bolt needs to be tightened and now everything is ok .i drive my car and i find that they didnt fix anything so i decide to report them again at my next oil service
3 times ive been reporting these problems and nothing had been done and one time my i drive knob was not functioning so i also went to them they said that a part has to be changed so they made me wait 2 weeks for this part to be brought in so they can replace it, later on another problem with the bluetooth i had to wait this time for 3 weeks now last but not least they agreed that something needs to be changed from my steering so they told me they ordered a part and i have to waite 3 , 4 weeks i received my car and the stupid mecanics in the dealer broke the leather cover on the stearing wheel now i have to waite till after new years to talk to them cz their not accepting any cars.
I dont know what to do bmw used to be in my blood ive owned more than 6 bmw cars these last 10 years but after this im really tired from this kind of service and bored from my car because of the rattles that its making plz guys im really lost here tell me what to do i would appreciate it if you could help me here.
take care and happy holidays to all
p.s sorry for my poor english
Bilal
Old 12-22-2005, 08:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Gee dude, you live dangerously!

What does KSA mean, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

I would not thrust the Lebanese BMW dealers (the country is such a mess in these days),
so I suppose you need to fix your problem true the Saudi VSI contract.
The dealer is the one who's responible.

But do not give up!

Give the Saudi BMW dealer hell if they do not have your problems fixed.
And you can also complain directly to BMW Ag.

Do you have any possibilities to go to a Israeli BMW dealership?

Lood luck and Seasons Geetings!
Old 12-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Members

about the israeli dealer i could get killed only from the thought of going their and sorry about ksa u r right its saudi arabia .the saudi dealer have been very helpfull its lebanon where im having the problems could you give me a number or email address for the bmw ag
thnx alot for your help
Old 12-23-2005, 02:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Cube Trim, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, Head Up Display, Steptronic, Comfort Seats, Rear Heated Seats, Through Load, Park Distance Control, Navigation , HK Logic 7, etc

killed driving your car to Israel? Wow things are messed up over there. Is it even safe to drive a BMW in Lebanon period? What do you do there if I may ask? Good luck with everything!
Old 12-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Members

[quote name='Trev550i' date='Dec 23 2005, 06:12 AM' post='214872']
killed driving your car to Israel? Wow things are messed up over there. Is it even safe to drive a BMW in Lebanon period? What do you do there if I may ask? Good luck with everything!

actualy lebanon is a beautiful country i think that its one of the nicest places in the world im not making an advertisment but trust me it is... before our prime minister got assasined things where getting great and their was a boom in the country so i decided to come open my own business, i shipped my car to lebanon but as u can see my plan didnt work out the way i wanted, so im planing to go back to saudi arabia if things r still the same ,if u think that its not safe for me driving a bmw u should com see the cars over here u can find any car just name it A freind of my freind has an enzo ferrari ppl r crazy over here when it comes to cars and keep in mind that my 530 is worth 83 thousand dollar brand new and its nothing comparing to the cars over here anyways thx alot guys for your help but if any of you could give me an email address so i could contact bmw ag from i would really appreciate it
regards