E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Priority 1 Options

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 Silver Grey 550i (est delivery 12/06) Auburn / Poplar Interior / Anthracite headliner M body aero kit/ sport/ sound/ comfort access/ comfort seats/ sunshade/ sat radio

Can someone please tell me what priority one options include?

Can you get them piecemeal?

What do they cost...?

Does anyone have a picture of the anthracite headliner? I was going with either the silver gray or titanium gray with auburn and poplar wood trim. Does the anthracite only look good with the anthracite maple trim.

Anyone have pics of the nasca leather or ventilated seats in auburn?

Is the nav on the 550i now always with the larger screen or do you have to specify pronav.

I'm in Gainesville and when i called the sales guy, he said it was the first call he had received about the 550i...so I am gonna have to do a lot of my own DD...not that I would have it any other way.

Thanks for any answers.
Art
Old 10-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Members

Art -

I ordered a 550 on Monday of this week, and ran into some of the issues that you are looking into. I ordered the car and then found this website and have been learning a lot more here than the dealer knew about. So, I have been on the phone with the dealer quite a bit this week trying to get solid info; my salesman is a good guy, he is just working his way through this for the first time too (and the dealership is relatively new also).

I don't have all the answers, but here is what I have been told so far:

- In most cases, you can order the priority options on a case by case basis, but they sometimes require other options to be ordered or cause the inability to choose other options.

- I don't have a complete list, but am supposed to get on on this coming Monday. I'll share it here if/when I get it.

- The nav comes with the larger screen. If you don't get the nav, you get the smaller screen.

I ordered my car with Titanium Silver and the Auburn leather. I like the combination. The other thought was Silver Grey with the Auburn.

Good luck!

Mike
Old 10-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 525i, Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Interior w/poplar wood trim, Tinted Windows, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stick-shift, Bluetooth, AUX Input

Please tell us where are you located and update that in the profile so it will be easy for us to help you.

Thanks

550 is a great ride! Enjoy
Old 10-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 750Li M sport

Originally Posted by bck2BMW' date='Oct 8 2005, 10:48 AM
Art -

I ordered a 550 on Monday of this week, and ran into some of the issues that you are looking into.? I ordered the car and then found this website and have been learning a lot more here than the dealer knew about.? So, I have been on the phone with the dealer quite a bit this week trying to get solid info; my salesman is a good guy, he is just working his way through this for the first time too (and the dealership is relatively new also).?

I don't have all the answers, but here is what I have been told so far:

- In most cases, you can order the priority options on a case by case basis, but they sometimes require other options to be ordered or cause the inability to choose other options.

- I don't have a complete list, but am supposed to get on on this coming Monday.? I'll share it here if/when I get it.

- The nav comes with the larger screen.? If you don't get the nav, you get the smaller screen.

I ordered my car with Titanium Silver and the Auburn leather.? I like the combination.? The other thought was Silver Grey with the Auburn.

Good luck!

Mike
[snapback]181306[/snapback]
I thought the only interior color options for titanium silver were grey and black.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Senior Members

What are priority one options? I asked my sales rep and she said it had something to do with getting the car quicker. My sales rep seems so uninformed on everything.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2011 E92 335i M-Sport 6MT

You can get any interior/exterior combo you want as long as they are BMW NA approved. I was hooked after seeing an E60 with Auburn interior but BMW's website and brochure show that Auburn isn't available if the exterior is Titanium Grey. When I ordered my 550i and asked about the "odd" combo, I was told, "not a problem at all!"
Old 10-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Roleez' date='Oct 8 2005, 11:49 AM
You can get any interior/exterior combo you want as long as they are BMW NA approved.? I was hooked after seeing an E60 with Auburn interior but BMW's website and brochure show that Auburn isn't available if the exterior is Titanium Grey.? When I ordered my 550i and asked about the "odd" combo, I was told, "not a problem at all!"
[snapback]181324[/snapback]
Wow. Thats interesting. I really like titanium silver but do not care for the grey interior. Black is out of the question, way to hot where I live. I am heavily leaning toward Jet black with tan interior. I like the tan. Now I will have to check that color combination with titanium silver. I am sure it will blow my reps mind. Thanks to this forum, I am teaching my dealer more than they have ever known about BMW's.

thanks.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Senior Members

On another note, I wish I could see in person the auburn interior. I am too scared to order it without seeing it in person. None of the dealers around where I live get it for their lots because it is "not conservative enough and wouldn't sell well". It looks good in pictures.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Here you go:

05_priority_1.pdf
Old 10-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Oct 8 2005, 12:11 PM
Here you go:

Attachment 11204
[snapback]181338[/snapback]
Thanks iceman. I will tell my rep to mail you part of her commission.

Quick Reply: Priority 1 Options