E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Poor Representation

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

I would have stopped and pretend I was going to tie my shoes in front of his car. I would love to provoke those type of people.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Vyce77' post='1063857' date='Nov 27 2009, 09:09 PM
So he should shoot him? :thumbsdown:

+1
Old 11-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i Monaco Blue

Dude if I'm with my wife and kids, I'll eat humble pie all day long and would of got out of that A$$holes way, not worth the gamble.

However, if by myself then there would definitely had been an exchange of meaningful conversation.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:48 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06 530i Premium and Cold Weather Package Orient Blue, Tan Interior

Agreed, when he was playing his roll up game my wife and daughter were clear. This was just a case of a kid aye hole being just that. I didn't loose my cool in the situation but if I were alone I am not sure if I would have done differently. Things tend to escalate really quickly now-a-days after I think about it more.

I used to be the guy who would cross in front of someone riding the passing lane and signal them to get over and harass anyone who cut others off being an ass. Now I just don't, just don't have the drive to eff with people in that way cause it only fuels more stupidity on their part.

I did think it was hilarious that my wife scared that kid but that could have gone badly too.

OK so the pont is be careful out there kids! (Since I started this rant I feel sort of responsible for making a statement like this) we are obviously the best drivers out there, but let's make sure we don't have to end up marters for our cause lol. No Smith and Wessen all of you are top notch so I don't want to see anyone hurt, even if they are right (and we would be.

I do wish they would certify and legalize paintgun usage on the highway though. If you are awesome like we are you can provide a service. If someome arrives home and sees a huge splat of paint on the side of their car, well, it looks like you did something stuipd that day hunh LOL.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by SCardamon' post='1064016' date='Nov 28 2009, 09:48 AM
Agreed, when he was playing his roll up game my wife and daughter were clear. This was just a case of a kid aye hole being just that. I didn't loose my cool in the situation but if I were alone I am not sure if I would have done differently. Things tend to escalate really quickly now-a-days after I think about it more.

I used to be the guy who would cross in front of someone riding the passing lane and signal them to get over and harass anyone who cut others off being an ass. Now I just don't, just don't have the drive to eff with people in that way cause it only fuels more stupidity on their part.

I did think it was hilarious that my wife scared that kid but that could have gone badly too.

OK so the pont is be careful out there kids! (Since I started this rant I feel sort of responsible for making a statement like this) we are obviously the best drivers out there, but let's make sure we don't have to end up marters for our cause lol. No Smith and Wessen all of you are top notch so I don't want to see anyone hurt, even if they are right (and we would be.

I do wish they would certify and legalize paintgun usage on the highway though. If you are awesome like we are you can provide a service. If someome arrives home and sees a huge splat of paint on the side of their car, well, it looks like you did something stuipd that day hunh LOL.
I heard a very funny comedian once doing a stand-up bit about people should have a 10-minute gun. You just shoot someone and 10 minutes later, when they wake up, they go "shit, I must have been an a-hole." Funny stuff. Of course I wouldn't advocate shooting people.....
Old 11-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by diverep' post='1063745' date='Nov 27 2009, 01:17 PM
Sorry for your loss. Thats awful!
Thanks mate, it was a few years ago now but still haunts me.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

i hate ppl like that. they think they r all that driving a nice car. People who own ACTUAL nice cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martins are actual nice people and not douches. Why think ur on top of the world? There's always someone better than you. One minute u can be #1 like Bill Gates, then Warren Buffet can lead.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg' post='1064346' date='Nov 28 2009, 10:40 PM
i hate ppl like that. they think they r all that driving a nice car. People who own ACTUAL nice cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martins are actual nice people and not douches. Why think ur on top of the world? There's always someone better than you. One minute u can be #1 like Bill Gates, then Warren Buffet can lead.
It's true most people I know that have money are extremely nice and happy, Lack of money does play a role in peoples bitterness
Old 11-29-2009, 06:24 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06 530i Premium and Cold Weather Package Orient Blue, Tan Interior

Very true. I don't think that way, I'm not all that because of money.

I'm all that cause my wife is crazy hot and I'm friggin hillarious. lol jk.....kind of
Old 11-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

Originally Posted by SCardamon' post='1064444' date='Nov 29 2009, 10:24 AM
Very true. I don't think that way, I'm not all that because of money.
I'm all that cause my wife is crazy hot and I'm friggin hillarious. lol jk.....kind of

Just be careful. These new generations are different and there are some of our generation that are changing with them. People are jsut full of "public violence" as I like to call it. If there is a crowd they have to show their "manliness." I wouldn't like it if my wife did/said anything because there's too many stupid crazy people out there trying to prove their stuff. After you put one of them down, you realize that it really wasn't worth it in the first place. Let's say he did roll down the window and she was polite and he just decided to "flip" because he didn't like her tone? It happens brother. And who knows how it escalates. Next thing you know you or the wife is sitting in jail for defending yourselves......calling lawyers. In the meantime the kid witnesses something a kid shouldn't and there's permanent trauma. Sometimes we can't control situations. Any trauma isn't good for a kid, take for instance the Trailer Park Princess comment previously mentioned in your thread..........which by the way made my day.

Point is, you seem to like your life how it is. You seem happy, all you have to do is maintain it. If that means just ignoring people (like you did when he yelled) then so be it. You're still going home to your home, sleeping in your warm bed next to your hot wife with your beautiful daughter sleeping in her own little room.

Quick Reply: Poor Representation