E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Please tell me I'm drunk

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='955293' date='Jul 27 2009, 02:11 AM
nah, i think you have it wrong... i think if the guy was a total redneck trailer park sounding guy, you would have just as much humor. It is not the fact that he is black, it is the fact that he is a ghetto toolbag. We would be saying the same thing if he was a trailer toolbag.

dont be so insecure about race relations. it is what it is, we would be making fun of this guy whether he was a white, black, green, blue, orange. It only becomes a racial issue when somone says it is. until then it is a forum of people poking fun at a person.

It is the people that are insecure about race relations perpetuating the problem.
Yeah I guess your right. Just kinda mest up u know? But whatever he is retarted lol kinda askin for it
Old 07-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont think it was a racist remark. im sure if it was if it was a white redneck from hicksville the abuse would be the same but what we would have heard was..."hey ya'll, lookie hear at my new meeeercedes eeem class 550 wit dem dinan air intake whatchmacallits and ohhhh sweet jesus is dat a "custom" front spoiler. Willy, git ova' here and check dis here eeem class!

its all good when your abusing someone for messing up a bmw
Old 07-27-2009, 06:40 AM
e6t
Senior Members

boomshackalacka.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 M5 Saphire - All available options 2006 530i Mystic Blue - All available options for 06 2004 Ford Expedition - Boat hauler.

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='954032' date='Jul 25 2009, 08:43 AM
Wow that guy is a raging homosexual.

Thanks for the post, I am sure we all needed a great laugh as ridiculous as it was!

To those who played the race card or made other derogatory comments such as the one quoted above, need to get a life. Really? Are we back in high school again?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Senior Members

I knew nothing good would come out of this thread the moment it went in the direction of "yo/dawg/homie/rapper"

Let's stick to "should I change the interior trim" and "how do I retrofit SMG paddles"

It seems a lot more appropriate and neutral.

We're all people before being BMW owners...and people have different views of things...best to keep things separate!

He's a tool, an idiot, someone with no knowledge of cars etc....sure but really...

I've saved a lot of money with great advice that I learned on this site from other members who showed me alternative ways to upgrade or fix my car without walking into the dealer and just handing them my credit card. I'm way more educated on my car than before and that helps! But some of the threads can take turns for the worst and taint the overall experience of this forum.....

Let's stick to what we all agree on.......E60's are the greatest...and we love 'em....

Just had to say it....
Old 07-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nwilliams' post='956042' date='Jul 27 2009, 09:25 PM
I knew nothing good would come out of this thread the moment it went in the direction of "yo/dawg/homie/rapper"

Let's stick to "should I change the interior trim" and "how do I retrofit SMG paddles"

It seems a lot more appropriate and neutral.

We're all people before being BMW owners...and people have different views of things...best to keep things separate!

He's a tool, an idiot, someone with no knowledge of cars etc....sure but really...

I've saved a lot of money with great advice that I learned on this site from other members who showed me alternative ways to upgrade or fix my car without walking into the dealer and just handing them my credit card. I'm way more educated on my car than before and that helps! But some of the threads can take turns for the worst and taint the overall experience of this forum.....

Let's stick to what we all agree on.......E60's are the greatest...and we love 'em....

Just had to say it....
Old 07-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Originally Posted by richard313' post='953825' date='Jul 25 2009, 02:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYss0zylez8

I must be drunk, because that sure looks like a BMW to me...

Custom engine all up in there!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Kzang' post='954819
nah, i think you have it wrong... i think if the guy was a total redneck trailer park sounding guy, you would have just as much humor. It is not the fact that he is black, it is the fact that he is a ghetto toolbag. We would be saying the same thing if he was a trailer toolbag.

dont be so insecure about race relations. it is what it is, we would be making fun of this guy whether he was a white, black, green, blue, orange. It only becomes a racial issue when somone says it is. until then it is a forum of people poking fun at a person.

It is the people that are insecure about race relations perpetuating the problem.
+500 million. Not everything has to be about race. Seriously reverse racism is so out of control. (see calvin's thread in the louge about the black professor)

Originally Posted by FiveThirtyI' post='955977' date='Jul 27 2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the post, I am sure we all needed a great laugh as ridiculous as it was!

To those who played the race card or made other derogatory comments such as the one quoted above, need to get a life. Really? Are we back in high school again?
Well to be honest Krozi is in highschool. everyone its okay to put away the race card, we have a black president. There will always be racism no matter where you go but id say we've made major progress as a country.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='954040' date='Jul 25 2009, 10:05 AM
He bought that car with his tax return
Now that funny thought
Old 07-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Contributors

I still laugh everytime i watch this video. haha

Quick Reply: Please tell me I'm drunk