E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Parking Lot Idiot

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 07:28 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I M Sport, Premium pkg, Logic 7, Sport Automatic Trans, Paddle Shifters, Nav, Comfort Access, Rear Shades, Satellite, PDC

Originally Posted by neoe60
Same here. Those BMW sales guys don't tell you this at the time of sale, but your bimmer comes with a built in treadmill for FREE!

Now that you mention that, I've never seen an obese person in a BMW. It's because they get their cardio workout in parking lots.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Members

I would bet that person was enjoying some medicinal pot!!LOL
Old 02-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

you should of taken his insurance and made a claim.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Seriously, WHAT IS UP with Toyota drivers these days? I swear, every time I see an idiot on the road, he's driving a Toyota or a Lexus, with an occasional Scion thrown in for a good measure. I am certain that I am to stay the **** away from any Rav4, Matrix, Corolla - or any other derivative thereof! WORST DRIVERS DRIVE RAV4's - this is my FIRM belief, based on experience. Those Lexus RX drivers are mostly douchebags too... just to think that some of these people are switching into the Lexus F10... But I digress. My hypothesis is hereby stated: RAV4 drivers are ALL douchebags. As are most drivers of a Corolla-derived vehicle. Maybe it is something about the architecture of that car that turns perfectly good drivers into total idiots? Maybe the issue is MUCH deeper than some "sudden acceleration" phenomena?

We're LOL'ing, but what if it is true? And these assholes are taking over our roadways too - have you seen how many Toyotas are on the road these days?

Originally Posted by RootKit
Guys, confronting a driver like what I did is not the best way to go about it. I admit it's actually dangerously stupid! There is no way of telling what mental state of mind the individual(s) is in. Or if that person is armed or high on drugs. Heck, maybe that person has genetic defect and is a lot bigger like 10ft. When raw emotions are high and if that idiot says something to piss you off even more--the situation will get really ugly! It is a lot cheaper to replace car parts than replace missing limbs or compensate someone for missing limbs!
You are absolutely correct

If you really wanted to get back at the guy, you could've called the cops, have them file a report. Then take this report to his insurance company and get yourself a brand new bumper. Did I hear someone say "M-tech"?

The Russian.

Originally Posted by wolf
Society simply isn't what it used to be.....
Neither are you, old timer

kidding
Old 02-25-2011, 06:00 AM
Members

Originally Posted by RootKit
Thanks...checked the clips it's okay. I really thought someone was trying to make a statement and left the car like that. Or another scenario someone hit the car and it lunge forward to my car. But I saw no big damage to rear of that car and plus there was that curb to stop movement.

Everybody(including me) complaint about having front license plate, actually it makes good bump guard.
You coudn´t be more right about that.. true.. that license plate is ugly as hell it squares what is supposed to be round, but yes.. its a hell of a good bumper...
Last week, while parking behind another TOYOTA IDIOT (with at least 6 ft of separation from his car) to drop my 2yr old daughter to school, this guy, when leaving, couldn´t get enough momentum to compensate the hill and hit me... braked right at the end, but still hit me. NOTHING happened to my car... as he hit me right on the license plate (thank god) and TO HIS CAR, you could see my two license plate screws marked on his bumper...
Old 02-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Members

My Ride: 05 545i

Toyota drivers suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old 02-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Members

My Ride: 08 LCI 535i sport M5 umnitza full kit, Maya RM 1 245/35/20 20x9 et16, 275/30/20 20x10.5 et17, Future mods- KW coilovers V3 and StopTech brake

+1 Toyota and Lexus are owned by people who have very poor driving habits and etiquette. I agree that a majority of them are a huge liability on the road. Maybe this thread should be renamed Toyota drivers SUCK!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E-60 530I

PRIUS DRIVERS should go and F**K each other!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

Sorry that happened. Not everyone is as careful as we would think they should be. But allow me to at least bring up a little point which I doubt that many will grasp and even care to hear.... This was a blessing in disguise. You received a chance to to good to your brother (forgive him, calmly explain to him) and it's a good thing you didn't use profanity. I admire people like you. everything can make us upset or happy etc...but do we EVER use the aggravating things to our advantage? For instance I ordered a 55" LCD TV a few weeks back and it arrived with a shattered screen. I did not get upset because I've learned my lessons....I used this to my advantage. The TV was returned and instead of being angry I focused and got a new TV. Instead of paying a couple grand I got the TV for about $500...how about that? If I had gotten angry perhaps it wouldn't have went that route....I didn't want to get it for $500 but that was another blessing....see I wanted to just get $500 off and someone misunderstood me and gave it to me for $500. Perhaps sometimes things happen and we also deserve them. For instance I was looking in the mirror in my early 20's admiring myself and then same day I got into a fight and one guy took a closed bottle of Dom Perignon to my face....the bottle didnt break, my cheek, nose and eye socket did. I do not believe in coincidences.. Is it Karma? No I don't believe in "karma" but it's along similar lines. What is meant to be is already meant to be and there is nothing you can do to change that. Good or Bad.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Members

My Ride: Silver 08 550 sport

I would have pin strip those cars.

Quick Reply: Parking Lot Idiot