E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

New shoes!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Looks great!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the same people always chime in with "needs a drop"--if you have a sports package on any bmw I have seen it doesnt need a drop--its way too "boy racer" to drop a luxury sedan--Bmw doesnt decide it wants to leave a space for looks-there is a design in all its functional components.

Why get a bmw sports package or m sport if you are going to "build your own suspension" which I promise you handles worse than the oem sports package.

Dont follow pjin and is gangsta wanna be-- "needs a drop.' " needs a drop.." "oh ya all it needs is a drop."

No drop keep it classy not trashy as with everyone who drops
Old 08-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550 DPE S7 CF Front Splitters

Looks clean!!
Now drop it a bit and get some tint on that mo-fo!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Nice! Time to update your sig.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Contributors

Looks awesome!! Great choice!

Originally Posted by Diamond
the same people always chime in with "needs a drop"--if you have a sports package on any bmw I have seen it doesnt need a drop--its way too "boy racer" to drop a luxury sedan--Bmw doesnt decide it wants to leave a space for looks-there is a design in all its functional components.

Why get a bmw sports package or m sport if you are going to "build your own suspension" which I promise you handles worse than the oem sports package.

Dont follow pjin and is gangsta wanna be-- "needs a drop.' " needs a drop.." "oh ya all it needs is a drop."

WOW!! I guess I'm trashy then. Still looks good tho.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Senior Members

Very nice, spacers perhaps
Old 08-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550 DPE S7 CF Front Splitters

Originally Posted by Diamond

Why get aftermarket wheels when your car came with OEM? I'm not saying he needs to get it so low a credit card cant fit...trust me , I'm always hesitant to drop...I still have Bilsteins and Eibachs boxed up in the garage, but you also shouldnt be able to rest a backpack full of books on the rear wheel either.

BTW....WTF is a 'boy racer'???
Old 08-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Navy 550I

Looks good, way too common tho!!! And it DOES NOT need a drop. They said that about me too. THE CAR COMES WITH A SPORT SUSPENSION HOW LOW DO THESE GUYS WANT IT... The road suck in NY/NJ...
Old 08-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Members

My Ride: '06 530i M Sport N52

i'm with you guys, drop it low and it looks cheap to me. okay if you're a track day nut then that's a whole different kinda driving, but for even the more risque road drivers it's a mistake imo. there are enough kids driving liitle jap turbo screamers to drag their asses, i ain't joining them.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Contributors

almost every aftermarket suspension is better than oem

their shock valving is always tuned appropriately with their spring rates and to think otherwise is simply ignant as shit

Diamond we know you suck at a life...but thats you...it needs a drop whether thats with coilovers of simply sport springs thats up to him