E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

NEW PRESSURE PUMP INSTALLED

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535xi / Platinum Grey / Black leather / Step Auto / Sport / Premium / Cold weather / 18" wheels / Logic 7 / Comfort / ipod / Navigation / Fold Down Rear Seats / Rear Airbags / Sirius SAT / Spoiler / Extended Clear bra / Bluetooth. (Previously owned a 2002 sport 525I Loaded). On order: 535xi Platnium Grey with Black interior, Step Auto, Sports package, Premium package, Cold weather package, 18" wheels, Logic 7, Comfort access, ipod adapt, Navigation, Sat radio, Rear spoiler, Extended Clear coat bra.

Hey guys what's up?

Just wanted to let everyone know I finally picked up my car on wednesday and the new pump is installed . It feels really good and more responsive . The manager under the GM is aware that I'm still very unhappy with the situation and the other problems I've had with the car :thumbsdown: . As I stated before I requested a new car and he was going to see what he can do. Well, the follow up is that when I picked up my car he came down and spoke to me. He told me that he met with several designers who were in from Germany and discussed the pump and several other issues they are having with the new vehicles. He used mine as an example and told them the times I've been embarrassed with the car and the times I've been into the dealer ship to have it repaired. This is bad advertisement for BMW plus the dealership because their emblem sticker is usually on the rear trunk. Anyway he said that he had spoke to the GM and that himself the service manager and the GM have a meeting next week in regards to my car and that he feels that either way I will be happy with the outcome . Does it mean a new car or another concession ? I hope it's the car cause this time I'll upgrade several things and work out the difference in price. I let you guys know what happens.

Rick..
Old 07-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F13 M6

hope it works out well