E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

new pics lci 525d : delivery day and M5 mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 03 BMW E60 520i - Steptronic - Black Sapphire - Style 116 wheels (Pirelli PZero Rosso) - PDC - Beige Dakota Leather - Dark Poplar Wood

Nice car, I love alpine white.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Senior Members

some pics of the new interior lightning

and mirror lightning; there are orange leds several in the doorstorage, sealing, door handles ext... very cool
Attached Thumbnails new pics lci 525d : delivery day and M5 mirrors-test.jpg   new pics lci 525d : delivery day and M5 mirrors-test2.jpg   new pics lci 525d : delivery day and M5 mirrors-test3.jpg   new pics lci 525d : delivery day and M5 mirrors-test4.jpg   new pics lci 525d : delivery day and M5 mirrors-test5.jpg  

Old 05-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Members

very nice
Old 05-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Love that ride! I guess that's the bonus for being brave enough to go for Alpine White and Beige Interior - good on you

Do you have tints or is that the standard glass - in some of the outdoor photos it looks tinted?
Old 05-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='421770' date='May 7 2007, 10:14 AM
Love that ride! I guess that's the bonus for being brave enough to go for Alpine White and Beige Interior - good on you

Do you have tints or is that the standard glass - in some of the outdoor photos it looks tinted?
standard glass fresh of the dealer. Thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 06:04 AM
ipp
Senior Members

My Ride: 07' 530d - M-Sport - Titanium Silver / Black Dakota leather 08' 120i - M-Sport - Alpine White III / Black Sensatec

Originally Posted by pmmeke' post='421666' date='May 6 2007, 10:59 PM
some pics of the new interior lightning

and mirror lightning; there are orange leds several in the doorstorage, sealing, door handles ext... very cool
THANKS! I've been looking for pics of "the new ext. l. pack." all over. Looks really cool, glad I ordered it! One question, are the lights in the exterior door handles too?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:19 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ipp' post='421819' date='May 7 2007, 04:04 PM
THANKS! I've been looking for pics of "the new ext. l. pack." all over. Looks really cool, glad I ordered it! One question, are the lights in the exterior door handles too?
yes let me help you to know what to expect

interior package:
Led orange lights in rear shining to the middle of the rear seat (very cool)
Led orange in door handles orange front and rear
2 x led orange in front door storage front and rear
1 big light white in foot room pedal space
Orange leds in middle front that lights some parts of shifter ext...

Exterior: M5 mirror lights have a big white lights that luminates the whole door. No need for lights in exterior door handles. But i have no exterior door handle lights

Overal its a very cool feature and it make s the interior look very attracktive at night. Very romantic as the lights are orange leds making it very dim soft tone and very romantic to make out in the car hehehe
Old 05-07-2007, 07:09 AM
Members

My Ride: soon 520d touring delivery week26 Black with black dakota lether M-sport xenon big climat towhitch elec,trunkdoor hifispeakers usb/mp3 option ext,int,light isofix comfortseats

Originally Posted by pmmeke' post='421822' date='May 7 2007, 04:19 PM
yes let me help you to know what to expect

interior package:
Led orange lights in rear shining to the middle of the rear seat (very cool)
Led orange in door handles orange front and rear
2 x led orange in front door storage front and rear
1 big light white in foot room pedal space
Orange leds in middle front that lights some parts of shifter ext...

Exterior: M5 mirror lights have a big white lights that luminates the whole door. No need for lights in exterior door handles. But i have no exterior door handle lights

Overal its a very cool feature and it make s the interior look very attracktive at night. Very romantic as the lights are orange leds making it very dim soft tone and very romantic to make out in the car hehehe

Glad I ordered that too!
Wonder how the original door mirror lights? Hope the same as yours!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Members

Can I jump back to a point made earlier in this thread.

Are you saying that if you order the Individual Audio System, then you have to settle for the basic A/C setup?
Old 05-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nashdm2' post='421973' date='May 7 2007, 10:05 PM
Can I jump back to a point made earlier in this thread.

Are you saying that if you order the Individual Audio System, then you have to settle for the basic A/C setup?
ok let me make it christal for ya

I dont like the extended airco. It does nothing for me as a driver.
I have had extended airco in other cars : i owned bmw 5 series before. This is my fourth 5 series.
I think for me as a driver its a waste of money. I can judge that because i have had both systems
in previous cars.

What i do like is:
leather: makes me sith confy
i like xenon, i c more outside
i like the profesional nav: i never get lost and i like the big screen, its so easy to use the directions and i like all extra information it gives me
I like the audio system individual: it rocks, makes driving so much more fun as i like music, i have a 1OOO cds at home and i dont have the time to listen to them exept in my car when i am at ease
I like the confort seats, i like the memory system, i like the elektrisch system of the seats, it makes my life easyer and my seat when my wife drove the car never get twisted in different possitions i dont like and when that happens i never find my favorite settings again.
I like the light package, its very nice the interior with them and the lights in the outside mirror are so cool when they light up when i open the car at night.
I like the M5 mirrors, sport package and sporty wheels, makes the car look like a million bucks when i look at it, makes me feel good that i think the car is so sexy with them
But i dont like the extended airco, it does nothing for me. I allready have the temperature i want with the normal standard airco, it blows the amount of air i want it to blow, my windows never get damped and clouded, it s perfekt, it hot when i want it to be hot, its cold when i want it to be cold.

I dont want to give money for the extended airco. It does not make me feel good or better

Quick Reply: new pics lci 525d : delivery day and M5 mirrors