E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

New 535d - finally arrived - afew pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 525i,Mystic blau,bi xenon,steptronic,sunroof,inclined rear seat,black Merino leather,electric ,heated front seats with driver memory,navigator,rain sensor,head up display,active cruise control,PDC,bluethooth Sonyericsson T630 phone,134 wheels with winter tires and 138 with summer tires.

Just great!!Enjoy!
Old 04-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Contributors

THE blue leather lQQks amazing.... beautiful congrads
Old 04-07-2008, 04:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i, Mysthic Blue, built June 2004, Cream Leather Interior, Dark Woodgrain Dash,

A Euro version, which would be what we would get in Australia, she looks blu bloody beautiful. Suttle in her appearance, yet stylish in her movement, a real cat amongst kittens.

Power window control, new location, interested to hear if any real value or difference, I like them up high on the door.

Interested to hear if the middle console has improved in its use of space.
A poor effort in the 2004 model, which has more plastic than value.
So I hope that you got more space use across the car, more pigeon holes to store stuff and better utilisation
of cabin storage.

The new interior looks magnificant, I have now seen many contributors to your post as all having 5er-obia - only stare in amazement, and say warming statements of acceptance. No pill or cream can address this condition, it looks like a lifetime of pain for many.

I agree with your feedback with rims, more spokes to clean, more anger to manage. Simpler wheels means less dust to clear. Irrespective, patients and beauty will defeat your anger !

Much fun in the upcoming Summer runs, enjoy the countryside drives, with the Sunroof open and the English rain away.
A right hand drive 5er, with new shinny sandles and one I can relate to, what a disease I have.

Augustrain2004.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Congrats on the new ride!

Good work on the colour combo -- not many out there to check out before ordering, so pleased it worked out for you -- bet you were sweating it all the way up to delivery I agree with your comment, it needs the Alu trim, and also think it works particularly well with the Space Grey.

Nice to hear you're also enjoying the LCI enhancements. Many of them are pretty subtle, but IMHO in most cases are a pleasant improvement over the pre-LCI models. As for the door handle, I found it irritating/strange at first, but you get used to it very quickly...
Old 04-07-2008, 06:22 AM
Members

My Ride: 535d M Sport LCI 2008 Space Gray/Dark Blue Dakota

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='557328' date='Apr 7 2008, 01:13 PM
Congrats on the new ride!

Good work on the colour combo -- not many out there to check out before ordering, so pleased it worked out for you -- bet you were sweating it all the way up to delivery I agree with your comment, it needs the Alu trim, and also think it works particularly well with the Space Grey.

Nice to hear you're also enjoying the LCI enhancements. Many of them are pretty subtle, but IMHO in most cases are a pleasant improvement over the pre-LCI models. As for the door handle, I found it irritating/strange at first, but you get used to it very quickly...
Just looked at your LCI pics.....Natural Brown with Black was also "on my list"- looks great....I am obviously biased towards the two tone interiors as some of the lighter single tones ie beige / cream beige look very hard work.....

Love the 128' 5 star spoke alloys - they look fantastic, and guess they clean up a lot quicker than mine......
Old 04-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by WEB60' post='557349' date='Apr 7 2008, 04:22 PM
Just looked at your LCI pics.....Natural Brown with Black was also "on my list"- looks great....I am obviously biased towards the two tone interiors as some of the lighter single tones ie beige / cream beige look very hard work.....

Love the 128' 5 star spoke alloys - they look fantastic, and guess they clean up a lot quicker than mine......
After two months and 13000km, my Natural Brown leather is in desperate need of a clean -- a definite must do for this week IMHO you're right about the two-tone interiors; cleaning the leather seats is one thing, but having those light carpets and centre console just adds to the work. (I'm just far to lazy to keep all those surfaces clean!)

The 128s do look great and are definately MUCH easier to clean, but I still prefer the multi-spoke look. My M166 summer set-up will be mounted again in the next couple of weeks -- just as soon as it bl**dy stops snowing over here
Old 04-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 525d M Sport in Carbon Black

Lovely combo... the blue leather is a splendid choice imho.

A little 172 tip, get some spray polish, Autoglym do one that I use, no need for thorough polishing just spray on and a gentle buff when dry, they clean up real easy for around 4 washes after, then i use autoglym wheel cleaner to strip back and follow with another coat of the spray polish, it simply takes out alot of the elbow grease.

Enjoy your new wheels.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Members

My Ride: 535d M Sport LCI 2008 Space Gray/Dark Blue Dakota

Cheers.....thanks for tip regarding autoglym stuff - will give it a try.....
Old 04-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

liking the color combo. very nice ride, enjoy!