E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

New 525i LCI arrived at dealership

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 04:55 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

My new ride, 525iA, Deep Sea Blue/Natural Brown Dakota, arrived today at dealership. Order date was 9th of January. I still have to wait for delivery until Monday the 14th of May.

I went there to have a look today. My first impressions: New interior with Comfort Seats and High Gloss Black trims looks really good compared to my old 530iA with leather exclusive black/dark wood. Deep Sea Blue is a tricky color; it changes a lot depending on light. In sunshine it?s quite bright blue, in shadow it has a lilac shade.

The new navi professional has awesome graphics compared to the old navi business. First sounds of Pro Logic 7 audio were a lot better than HiFi in my current car.

It?s hard to wait another week...

Best Regards,

TitangrauII 530iA (I have to change my signature )
Old 05-05-2007, 04:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Nice one.

I'd be keen to see what the blue leather looks like so post some photoies when u get it.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:46 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Originally Posted by IrishEyes' post='421335' date='May 5 2007, 03:59 PM
Nice one.

I'd be keen to see what the blue leather looks like so post some photoies when u get it.
Sorry,

typing error, should have been Natural Brown

TitangrauI530iA
Old 05-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Congrats DeepSeaBlue525iA

Be sure to send in some pics as soon as you get your new car
Old 05-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='421368' date='May 5 2007, 06:48 PM
Congrats DeepSeaBlue525iA

Be sure to send in some pics as soon as you get your new car
Hi,

Yep,

Looking forward to receive the new ride - I?ll make some photos and post them as soon as I have the car and the sun is shining...

TitangrauII530iA or DSB525iA
Old 05-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Members

My Ride: E91 325i ´06

Congrats! Sounds like a very nice combo!

Don?t forget pics
Old 05-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 Mercedes CLS63 AMG Designo Graphite with white leather interior Keyless Go, Heated/Ventilated seats, Parktronic

Maybe I'm stupid here, but why do you have to wait 9 days if they already have your car at the dealership? Does it take the dealership 9 days to prep the car? I can't imagine that they need to do much more than add fluids, give it a quick detail and perhaps load software at most. What reason/excuse did they give you for the delay? If I were you I'd push to get the car Monday morning (5/7). You are the customer on this transaction after all.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Members

My Ride: '12 BMW 520d Touring

I already show the combo in real time (but with other interior trim), and I have to say that I like it very much, for pictures click in my sig.

But to get back on topic, good choice and have fun with your new car!
Old 05-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wasupdu' post='421433' date='May 5 2007, 11:58 PM
Maybe I'm stupid here, but why do you have to wait 9 days if they already have your car at the dealership? Does it take the dealership 9 days to prep the car? I can't imagine that they need to do much more than add fluids, give it a quick detail and perhaps load software at most. What reason/excuse did they give you for the delay? If I were you I'd push to get the car Monday morning (5/7). You are the customer on this transaction after all.
Hi,

The transport company delivered the car from port on Saturday morning. The dealership needs invoice from BMW Nordic before they can registrate new car on my name. Earliest possible day for posting the invoice is Tuesday. Technically it needs only wash and plates. Service & check has been made in delivery center in port. It could be possible to get the car delivered on Friday next week, but I will be travelling and back home only on Sunday. I am quite happy to get the new one on Monday the 14th, because I need to pick up everything away from the old ride before giving it back to the dealer.

Having been waiting since mid January, a couple of days is not that serious...

DSB525iA