E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Need Some Opinion on a Front Lip Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2013 F10 550 - Black Metallic

I bought these lip spoilers for my 07 550 on ebay and I have been on the fence about putting them on over the past year. Not a huge fan on lip spoilers, but I just got these 172 19" wheels and I feel like the car needs a bigger front end. Not sure if I wanna drop 2K on MTECH package since I have 87K on the car, but this might be a short term solution. Just need to paint them...

Would love to hear feedback.
Attached Thumbnails Need Some Opinion on a Front Lip Spoiler-imag1368.jpg   Need Some Opinion on a Front Lip Spoiler-imag1369.jpg   Need Some Opinion on a Front Lip Spoiler-imag1371.jpg   Need Some Opinion on a Front Lip Spoiler-imag1372.jpg  
Old 05-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Scottnsd54
I bought these lip spoilers for my 07 550 on ebay and I have been on the fence about putting them on over the past year. Not a huge fan on lip spoilers, but I just got these 172 19" wheels and I feel like the car needs a bigger front end. Not sure if I wanna drop 2K on MTECH package since I have 87K on the car, but this might be a short term solution. Just need to paint them...

I'm looking to do something just like that. How much did you pay for the lip spoilers?

Old 05-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

If you aren't sure about those lip spoilers you can always contact Nerweezy (member name) of Trinity Autosport, they got me a good deal on my front bumper (M5 style) painted and installed. Give him a shout and he can take care of you. I am kinda on the fence about those too, they don't look bad, just not sure if they look "right" know what I mean?
Old 05-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535xi Purchased 2/2011Sapphire Black MetallicNatural Brown LeatherPremium, Sport & Cold Weather

Personally, I really like them!
I've been wanting something like this for my LCI e60's bumper...I just got a really bunk lip off of eBay that would've looked fine had it not been a pile of crap! But I wish someone would make something exactly like this for an LCI...I really like the splitter look myself.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I personally think it reminds me too much of an Civic Si lip. It's a BMW not a Honda, so it's a hands down for me. If you are not a lip spoiler type of person I would totally recommend contact Nerwyll at trinity about a Mtech front or a M5 tech like Pjinca said.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Members

I think they look great. Where did you get these? I want a pair also. I have the same bumper as you.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Members

My Ride: 2013 F10 550 - Black Metallic

Sorry for the late delay, I was out of town. Yeah, I know what everyone is talking about. I like Pjinca's statement. They dont look bad, but just not right... I bought these because the cost was so low, so I think I will wait to spend the $ on an MTECH replica front...just a pain in the ass to do that. If I could find one local already painted Sapphire Black I would do that myself.

Anyway, here is the link My link

It was 150 including shipping, so if any of you want to buy them, I will sell them at steep discount. Send me an offer.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:44 AM
Members

Sorry for the late delay, I was out of town. Yeah, I know what everyone is talking about. I like Pjinca's statement. They dont look bad, but just not right... I bought these because the cost was so low, so I think I will wait to spend the $ on an MTECH replica front...just a pain in the ass to do that. If I could find one local already painted Sapphire Black I would do that myself.

It was 150 including shipping, so if any of you want to buy them, I will sell them at steep discount. Send me an offer.

Thanks for the feedback.

I can't really tell how they look. Can you email me closer pics? I am interested in giving it a try, since I have a small scrape in the bottom right corner of my bumper. Also how much?

kevin.kalil47@yahoo.com
Old 05-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Members

Thanks for the feedback.

PM Sent. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Members

I would like to see some more photos. Can u also send it to me too? And also the price. Thz