E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

My Mtech shoot 525d

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Welcome aboard, kchika !
Old 03-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Very nice ride pmmeke!
Old 03-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2002 330CIC with Sports and Premium (Sold 4/2005) 2005 545I Black Saphire Metalic, with Black Dakota Leather, Poplar trim. Sport Package, MTech Body kit and Spoiler, HUD, Comfort Seats, Navigation, Premium sound, CWP, Heated Rear Seats, Window shades. Valentine 1 hardwired, Aux input.

Originally Posted by pmmeke' date='Mar 19 2005, 05:58 AM
Here you can find the first shoot i did with my digicamera.
Enjoy
http://www.pmmeke.netfirms.com/

edit: my quote is gone. You cant c pictures. I will post 1 pic here for reference. Tommorow the link will work again
[snapback]103707[/snapback]
The Carbon black is spectacular. I begged and pleaded, but no no no to anyone in the States. I even offered to pay extra, still no dice. Congrats. Love the wheels as well. Which style are they?
Old 03-21-2005, 08:59 AM
Senior Members

ok new url
http://users.pandora.be/pmmeke/

here you can find all pictures
Old 03-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Members

My Ride: E39 525d, orient blue with beige interior. Planing on getting an E60 535d next summer when my lease on my E39 is over :)

Congrats pmmeke, your car looks cool.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Members

My Ride: E39 525d, orient blue with beige interior. Planing on getting an E60 535d next summer when my lease on my E39 is over :)

For joel_BE, please make sure you post pics of your car, i cant wait to see an e60 with m-pack and 128 wheels!
Old 03-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 MY 545i Sport Saloon. 2006 MY Alpina B3S Convertible. 2006 MY Brabus Smart 42 Cabrio. 2006 MY AM DB9 Coupe.

Pmmeke

Well chosen car!

All the Best

Hobi
Old 03-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Hobi' date='Mar 21 2005, 09:45 PM
Pmmeke

Well chosen car!?

All the Best

Hobi
[snapback]104650[/snapback]

Logic7 is very good. I put a emma cd in the drive. Thats a cd specialy made for sound qualety. Tracks on it to do test of soundstage and bass en staging and so on.

When you put the EQ in a steep V shape (bass high, kickbass less high, voices flat, high notes higher and higher to the outside) and tremble and bass +3 you get a very good soundstage. I could c all voices and instruments before my eyes and i could point them out like christal.

Exelent system BUT YOU GOT TO WORK WITH IT. The concert hall setting is the way to go.

Kick bass is very good (dire straits to test), the bass is good but dont go to high on the EQ or it becomes boomy and not so clear but rather fuzzy.

It plays loud and unless you turn it all the way up there is no distorsion. Only some 5% distorsion the last 2 levels of power (last 2 klicks on the button)

I love this system. Personaly i would even have it play louder but thats only because i am used to 13OO watt in my wifes car

The very low end bass could be some better but i realy dont have complaints.

Servotronic: is now a standard feature. Its very cool especialy with big wheels like mine.

PDC: i think it could be more acurate. I park in my garage and i have only 5 inches left to park 2 cars. I find that the systems max leaves 5 inches of space. I think this should be 1 inch max. I thought i would have more use for this item. Of course for parking its a blessing but i could do that to without pdc.

Manual: second gear a little stiff but i could get used to it.

Power: exelent and i havent realy gone about 4OOO spins yet.

Xenon: what can i say. 1OO% satified.

Sport seat exelent but the little piece that shoves out i dont think i will use it. I have short leggs.

I drive: cool

Navigation: i dont have my dvd yet. I have the player but my dutch dvd is on back order.

Carbon black; people drool on the color and me to

M5 suspension: REALY THE BEST THING ON THIS CAR : i realy like it, firm, but still smood ride.
I am not afraid of bumps like in our E46 with is much harder.

1O1 style wheels: i like them a lot and they are very rare with i like even better.
Very classy. Perfekt. Easy to clean. No big deal.

I dont have flat runs... so no complaints there

Steering wheel: i recomend this to anybody. What a feeling to have that in your hands.

Cupholders: not tested yet. My car serves to drive not to eat

radio: the sound is lesser when you put the radio on. O whell i like cds better.

Buttons on the wheel: i wish i could switch my cds in my cd changer on the steering wheel. O well , maybe the next software update?

overal: the car is bigger then my E39. If you sit in the back and you are small like my kids its hard to look out of the windows because you sit realy deep in the back.

You realy have the feeling you are driving a big car.

Another cool feature: you can put the lights on sensor setting. They turn on automatick if its to dark. Realy cool.

Another thing i love: you can set the settings for the middle air vents in i drive. It can blow colder or warmer the the standard Ac. This i realy like. It makes the AC better then my full option AC in my E39. Now i only have the Ac standard without extended features but i dont miss that. The standard system is more then enough

Dcs plus with soft stop and more features march 09 production: i havent realy noticed all these new features. Maybe thats a good thing. Havent tested the hill assist yet douh. Not many hills in my town.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i 6 spd Sports Package | NAV | PDC | Logic 7 | BT retrofit | SW V13.3

Originally Posted by pmmeke' date='Mar 21 2005, 12:03 PM

Logic7 is very good. I put a emma cd in the drive. Thats a cd specialy made for sound qualety. Tracks on it to do test of soundstage and bass en staging and so on.

When you put the EQ in a steep V shape (bass high, kickbass less high, voices flat, high notes higher and higher to the outside) and tremble and bass +3 you get a very good soundstage. I could c all voices and instruments before my eyes and i could point them out like christal.

Exelent system BUT YOU GOT TO WORK WITH IT. The concert hall setting is the way to go.

Kick bass is very good (dire straits to test), the bass is good but dont go to high on the EQ or it becomes boomy and not so clear but rather fuzzy.

It plays loud and unless you turn it all the way up there? is no distorsion. Only some 5% distorsion the last 2 levels of power (last 2 klicks on the button)

I love this system. Personaly i would even have it play louder but thats only because i am used to 13OO watt in my wifes car

The very low end bass could be some better but i realy dont have complaints.

Servotronic: is now a standard feature. Its very cool especialy with big wheels like mine.

PDC: i think it could be more acurate. I park in my garage and i have only 5 inches left to park 2 cars. I find that the systems max leaves 5 inches of space. I think this should be 1 inch max. I thought i would have more use for this item. Of course for parking its a blessing but i could do that to without pdc.

Manual: second gear a little stiff but i could get used to it.

Power: exelent and i havent realy gone about 4OOO spins yet.

Xenon: what can i say. 1OO% satified.

Sport seat exelent but the little piece that shoves out i dont think i will use it. I have short leggs.

I drive: cool

Navigation: i dont have my dvd yet. I have the player but my dutch dvd is on back order.

Carbon black; people drool on the color and me to

M5 suspension: REALY THE BEST THING ON THIS CAR : i realy like it, firm, but still smood ride.
I am not afraid of bumps like in our E46 with is much harder.

1O1 style wheels: i like them a lot and they are very rare with i like even better.
Very classy. Perfekt. Easy to clean. No big deal.

I dont have flat runs... so no complaints there

Steering wheel: i recomend this to anybody. What a feeling to have that in your hands.

Cupholders: not tested yet. My car serves to drive not to eat

radio: the sound is lesser when you put the radio on. O whell i like cds better.

Buttons on the wheel: i wish i could switch my cds in my cd changer on the steering wheel. O well , maybe the next software update?

overal: the car is bigger then my E39. If you sit in the back and you are small like my kids its hard to look out of the windows because you sit realy deep in the back.

You realy have the feeling you are driving a big car.

Another cool feature: you can put the lights on sensor setting. They turn on automatick if its to dark. Realy cool.
[snapback]104659[/snapback]
L7- Agree with your findings. I also have the fader set to a little more from behind and the balance a little more to the passenger side.

PDC- It gives a solid beep at 1 foot. Its fine for me. It would probably be better at 7 inches.

Wheel buttons.- You can program a steering wheel button for next entertainment source. This won't help cycle through the CDs in the changer, but you can jump from CD to changer with voice commands E.G.

"CD"- Plays the in dash CD
"CD Changer" Jumps to whichever CD was last played in the changer
"CD1" plays CD1 " CD6" plays CD 6 etc.
"CD6 track 5" Plays the 5th track on the 6th CD etc.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Members

My Ride: 525D with M-Sport Package (M-rear spoiler incl.) - Manual Drive - Carbon black - amethyst leather (2 tone) - Summer: styling 128 rims (245/35 R19Y - 275/30 R19Y on Michelin PS2) - Winter: styling 135M rims (245/40/18ZR on Dunlop M3 SP Winter Sport)- Logic7 - Nav.Syst.Prof. - bluetooth - xenon - adapt. headl.- PDC - Sun Protection Glass - Through Load Syst. - M5 mirrors - Chrome Grill - Extended Inter. Light Package - Front Seat Heating and...the amazing floormats

Originally Posted by ghassane' date='Mar 21 2005, 09:30 PM
For joel_BE, please make sure you post pics of your car, i cant wait to see an e60 with m-pack and 128 wheels!
[snapback]104646[/snapback]
Sorry for my late response! Will do, ghassane! Apart from a picture of a Mystic Blue (and perhaps a Titanium Silver one somewhere), I have not seen pictures of an E60 with styling 128 wheels.
About a month to go...still need to check the exact delivery date.

If anyone else would have pictures of a carbon black M-Sport package E60 with 128 wheels, I would be interested as well, as I decided for the 128's based on some manipulated JPEG files.

The real thing will tell end of April...