E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

my lucky day

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 525i 07

i think tomorow is going to be my lucky day I will go and pay a deposit for bmw dealer in Egypt to get me m5 rims m166 as im willing to do many things i got a question for you guys , right now i will get new suspension ok but i remember when installing my xenon headlight they have installed sensors in my orginal suspension for the xenon light can any one show me pictures for these sensors could it be easily removed and installed in any other suspension or only factory suspension this is number one

2nd should i get used fenders to install m5 grills or should i install it on my orginal fenders( just put in mind if i want to remove everything later on and selling it as stock or should i install it on my orginal fenders and when it comes to selling the car in future for example get used feneders and paint them what do you think)

3rd question

right now i will go for the mtech body kit, and i will get the diffuser with opening from both sides, right now i will get two identical tail pipes and cut the orginal tail pipe right? so is it harmful to cut the tail pipe, and weld new one ? does it affect the performance of the car or sound? or should i put another tail pipe and for the look what do u recommand?

4th what do u think about koni's suspension

5th should i get the m5 spolier? plz notice that mtech that i will buy , it comes with mtech trunk spoiler? should i bare the cost and get m5 one which is almost 400 dollars here or what do you think

last question for this topic do u think installing trunk finisher would look nice at mtech kit as you know the mtech rear bumper is wider than m5 right what do u you think

thanks alot