E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 07:48 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Yipes! Sorry, buddy....best of luck getting her back.

Did you pay your bill on time?
Old 10-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5

Joe, did you borrow the car to someone else (maybe parking valet) or lost a backup key? or maybe this person copied the key? Remember everything what you did before. it helps.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Contributors

DAMN SOB's!!!!!! cant believe it! So SORRY man! too bad you didnt catch 'em, i know youve put a cap in their asses!! sorry joe...
Old 10-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 530d XDrive M Sport

Joe, sorry hear what happened to your car! I hope you get her back soon or insurance gives you a settlement large enough to buy a new one! AND I hope that the law catches those f*ckers that took your ride and administers some tough justice!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

OMG!! i thought our cars are tough to break in to, sorry to hear about your car bro! i hope you get your car back soon! best bet is try to look out for time attacks selling on craiglist,, and all the stuff that they might sell over the internet...
damn thieves!!! F*ckin A__holes!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Senior Members

OMG i am so sorry bro!!!. I hate the thought of anyone getting their E60 stolen!!

man my SA said that the only way they can jack this car if they had a tow truck, but this fucker must of been a pro and must ahve been watching you and following the routes you take to work or home

sorry again
Old 10-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

Originally Posted by southgate' post='701138' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:03 AM
OMG i am so sorry bro!!!. I hate the thought of anyone getting their E60 stolen!!

man my SA said that the only way they can jack this car if they had a tow truck, but this fucker must of been a pro and must ahve been watching you and following the routes you take to work or home

sorry again

Hey, list and post some pics of your ride and marketable parts. If someone tries to sell it, then we can at the least track down the crooks. Use the Internet to your advantage. Sorry to hear about the loss.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Members

My Ride: 90 325i, 97 328i, 06 530i

sorry to hear about your car, I hope you'll get it back.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='701102
Joe

Im sorry to hear about this. I had a similar event and BMW NA actually helped. If your car has BMW assist, they should be able to locate it for you. Try calling them with your VIN and see if they can assist. DO IT ASAP because there is a time limit on when they can do this.......

Did no one see or hear anything in your neighborhood? When these things happen - its usually someone watching you or someone that knows the area well (time of day/night to do this, etc) so look for the local perps man....

Good luck with your hunt and I hope you find her soon...
thanks man...

to all thank you very much for your concern... im really upset.. i feel like i lost one of my kids... to be honest i dont even want the car back.. its like if my wife cheated on me and me taken her back.....not going to happen...

thanks alot again guys... i really cant belive that is was stolen... some body really wanted this car.. this car is half way to dubi by now.. if not its underground siting.. how every did i give them alot of props.. to do such clean job and the FUCKEN BALLS TO COME ON MY PROPERTY AND TAKE IT... GOD FOR BID I GOT MY HANDS ON THIS PERSON OR PEOPLE THAT DID THIS..... HOLY SHIT IM SO FUCKEN PISSED... IM GOING TO THE BAR TO HAVE 2 SHOTS AND A BEER I NEED IT.... FUCKEN BASTEREDS.. Y COULD THEY TAKE THE FUCKEN SE-R ALTIMA...
Old 10-23-2008, 08:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Sorry hear that man!! I feel bad for you!!! When I first bought my car the dealer said that this car is unstealable, the only thing that this car can be stolen is by using a flatbed. They probably used a flatbed!

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#