E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='719134
Is there any news? So you are going to buy a new car? If so, what do you have in mind? Another E60 or other BMWs or other brands?
yes im getting NEW ONE.. AND IT WILL BE AN E60..
Attached Thumbnails MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#-red_m5.jpg  
Old 11-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='719267' date='Nov 12 2008, 04:06 PM
I HAVENT FOUND IT YET.. but im really lookin at this

Sorry to hear that. I'm a little late I've been kinda busy but I know the feeling. I've had stereo systems stolen, came outside one morning for work just like u to find my car on blocks ( my fault...waz so excited kept procrastinating on the locks) and did the same thing!!! Went inside and asked my wife if I waz dreaming.(only a honda). Then another car had the system stolen out and then they came back in 3 months and stole the car with the rims!!( just a Honda) then two years ago some one stole my winter car I left parked on the street( was a warm spell so I waz driving my summer ride for a few days). Luckily it's a junker with a loud muffler and I heard them start it they got about 2 miles and the cops caught them. Kid waz 19 and on probation. Gave him 3 years in the state pen.(I kinda felt bad for him...SYKE!!) now I have my 04 545i manual (powder coated 19 staggered wheels, jl audio system) and a gun permit and will shoot up my own car just 2 hit the brave soul who doesn't know what I've been through.....all I can say is lojak. The red m5 is absolutly gorgeous!! Good luck!!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Members

My Ride: 545iS SMG, Black on Brown... Carbon Grille. Navi. PDC. Htd Seats. HUD... Sunshades. Logic7. All Packages. 20%front-5%back........ ETC............................... Coming Soon: MTEC full kit, some wheels. ACS rear carbon spoiler. NAV TV.

Hey man I hope they don't find your car and you will get that sweet M5
Old 11-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='719267' date='Nov 12 2008, 01:06 PM
I HAVENT FOUND IT YET.. but im really lookin at this

Just to let you know my buddy has a white 530i with black M6 wheels for sale. He said he got it a couple weeks ago in the NY.

J/K
Old 11-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Pls let this thread die like Joe's car!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

His car wasn't stolen. This whole entire thread was a joke to see how many people he could fool. It worked. Jokes over and so is this thread. Plus, he now wants to get a Lexus. He should be banned just for that. LOL! Just teasin' Joey!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:59 PM
DTD
Senior Members

My Ride: 550i 2009 Mod. with tints all around. Got Splitter and Spoiler coming. May do an exhaust.

Joe:
Good LUCK with the Car! The hammer has to come down. All of us need to see this bull stopped. I spoke with my BMW Service / Sales Group here where I got mine. They said the Security that comes with the 5 Series is a Motiion Detector and will sound off. I am sure the Little Red thing under the rearview mirror shows others you got it. An add on Security upgrade to the Car would probably help too. Can you put a garage on the house there with an alarm, because the new Machine needs alittle TLC Joe. Found this Machine for ya! Will be to you soon. Dan Happy Holidays

.................................................. ................... The Hammer has to come Down .................................................. ...................

.................................................. .......................... Well Tried to upload! No Go.... Its a one of as kind Classy o9 M5 Bro .................................................. ..........................
Old 11-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='720613' date='Nov 13 2008, 09:09 PM
His car wasn't stolen. This whole entire thread was a joke to see how many people he could fool. It worked. Jokes over and so is this thread. Plus, he now wants to get a Lexus. He should be banned just for that. LOL! Just teasin' Joey!
i really wish that was the case... and i know your j/k...
Old 11-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DTD' post='720754' date='Nov 14 2008, 12:59 AM
Joe:
Good LUCK with the Car! The hammer has to come down. All of us need to see this bull stopped. I spoke with my BMW Service / Sales Group here where I got mine. They said the Security that comes with the 5 Series is a Motiion Detector and will sound off. I am sure the Little Red thing under the rearview mirror shows others you got it. An add on Security upgrade to the Car would probably help too. Can you put a garage on the house there with an alarm, because the new Machine needs alittle TLC Joe. Found this Machine for ya! Will be to you soon. Dan Happy Holidays

.................................................. ................... The Hammer has to come Down .................................................. ...................

.................................................. .......................... Well Tried to upload! No Go.... Its a one of as kind Classy o9 M5 Bro .................................................. ..........................
thanks bro
Old 11-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='720408' date='Nov 13 2008, 05:01 PM
Pls let this thread die like Joe's car!!!
+1

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#