E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011 550i M sport

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='705842' date='Oct 28 2008, 06:37 PM
well i mean i dont wish death on anyone.. but in a situation like this i feel i would of deff let lose on him or them.. its not the right thing most of you guys would say call the cops,but from where im from. well where i grow up things like this happen all the time. shotings people getting killed it was like going to the store for milk and bread as a kid i remember going to the store for some candy.. right on the corner or bradford and hegaman(eastnewyork) brooklyn.it was broad day light... i was about 9 or 10 years old some black guy got poped right in the back of the head.. its stained in my brain... something i will never forget. the guy that did it just walk like it was nothing right behind him pulled the trigger and keeped walking like nothing happed... so what im getting at if these guys that did this would of got caught in the act .. ill say no more...

WOW MAN!!!! Chill out!!! Its just a car and I know you feel violated but talking about emptying your clip?! Jeez. You say it so easily but Ill tell you what...come to work with me one day in the ER or with my brother on his patrols and see what people look like when that happens and I promise you, you will take a different tone. IT'S A F#%k'en car and can be replaced!!!!! Seriously, I feel for you, but you will get a new one and better one at that.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by aduh' post='705722' date='Oct 28 2008, 05:16 PM
I'm sure that you have some Polish peoples in the neighborhood.
What the hell does that mean, I outta smack you with my kielbasa, ya' nutsack!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='705826' date='Oct 28 2008, 07:17 PM
10 to 20 years of there life.. if this persone or people where caught in the act.. 20 years would of been to long.. i would of deff let lose all 16 shots at him or them..
I'm speechless at this (and it has nothing to do with the incomprehensible spelling or writing). Where did your parents go wrong?
Old 10-28-2008, 09:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Originally Posted by eheath' post='706077' date='Oct 29 2008, 12:07 AM
I'm speechless at this (and it has nothing to do with the incomprehensible spelling or writing). Where did your parents go wrong?
He'll be the first to tell ya he can't spell or type!

As for his parents, I'll let him charm you with a retort only Joe is capable of.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eheath' post='706077' date='Oct 29 2008, 06:07 AM
Invalid entry ...you became a member here just to say this?

Have you ever lost a car? I remember back in 1993 when my 3 months old, Fiat Uno 1.4 i.e. Turbo was stolen and had to pay a 4 year monthly bills in the bank loan. (No money=no insurance)
I was running for 2 months, day and night, here and there with the motorbike, with a hope to find it. I would kill enyone was caught driving it no doubt
Old 10-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Week 17 Build, 2008 E60 535d M Sport - Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Automatic gearbox, Steering Wheel Heating, M Double Spoke 172 19" Mixed Wheels, Auto-Dim+Exterior Mirror, Comfort seats, Front Seat Heating, Aluminium Pentan interior trim,DAB Tuner, TV Function, BMW Individual Audio System 825W !!

Originally Posted by eheath' post='706077' date='Oct 29 2008, 04:07 AM
Great first post... :thumbsdown:
Old 10-29-2008, 02:13 AM
Senior Members

Is it really that easy to get a new car through insurance? If my stock 535 was clearly stolen and I had the car locked up and everything, the insurance company won't give me any crap on reimbursing me? See, I'm still kinda just a kid and don't have to worry about insurance for a while, but this seems too good to be true.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Wow. This has gone way wrong...I also can't believe that nobody is ragging on Calton...we all know he stole Joe's car to pay for his! Also, joe's car was better than Calton's so in a jealous rage, Calton got "poledancer" to make a High Def recording of it...Normally this would be a real stupid move (typical of them), but since Kerry NEVER reveals his recordings to anyone, this is locked up like the secret to where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

As for all this gangsta banter, I'm just about ready to bust a cap in my own a$$ hahahahahaha.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='706334' date='Oct 29 2008, 07:43 AM
Wow. This has gone way wrong...I also can't believe that nobody is ragging on Calton...we all know he stole Joe's car to pay for his! Also, joe's car was better than Calton's so in a jealous rage, Calton got "poledancer" to make a High Def recording of it...Normally this would be a real stupid move (typical of them), but since Kerry NEVER reveals his recordings to anyone, this is locked up like the secret to where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

As for all this gangsta banter, I'm just about ready to bust a cap in my own a$ hahahahahaha.
way to make my morning Gregg
Old 10-29-2008, 04:57 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Thanks man. I have to give all the credit to the knuckleheads that allow me to have such great material. Hahahaha

"Biggie, biggie, biggie can't you see, sometimes your moves just hypnotize me..." LOL

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#