E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='703276' date='Oct 25 2008, 10:32 AM
+1

Btw, here are the wings ... where my Cognac at?

Attachment 62725
Hooters...of course we go there for the food...

I'm bringing soda, thanx for the popcorn

Old 10-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F13 M6

HOOTERS!!!

and I see its the Anaheim location too
Old 10-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy' post='703279' date='Oct 25 2008, 10:36 AM
HOOTERS!!!

and I see its the Anaheim location too
you actually looked down at her abdomen, eyes on the prize there my friend, or was it in the periphery? Either, good catch
Old 10-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='703283' date='Oct 25 2008, 10:39 AM
you actually looked down at her abdomen, eyes on the prize there my friend, or was it in the periphery? Either, good catch
I noticed it because its right beside the wings man
Old 10-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy' post='703284' date='Oct 25 2008, 10:40 AM
I noticed it because its right beside the wings man
but did you notice her cast???

BTT:

This thread defintely seems a bit suspect, I honestly hopes it not.....
Old 10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='703243' date='Oct 25 2008, 12:10 PM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but how can you be glad they didn't find it?
Your initial post (below) seem to indicate rage and anger due to your vehicle being missing?
I think what he is applying is why would you want your car back after someone stole it???

I can understand if they got your car back like an hour or two after it was gone. But when we start talking about days nothing good is going to happen by getting your car back. Best to chalk this one up to the insurance company.

P.S.: Owner's car is very unique so chances are this car is being stripped or is stripped as of now and be sold off as parts. It isn't out driving around as it would pretty much catch anyone's eye buzzing around town.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='703276' date='Oct 25 2008, 10:32 AM
+1

Btw, here are the wings ... where my Cognac at?

Attachment 62725

ahhh good way to start off the day
Old 10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Joe,

Here are my concerns. You have obviously read some of our posts stating our reservations about the validity of this thread, however you have not responded once to the allegations or implications. But you have responded to other posts not related to this "inquisition."

The old Joe I knew would have exploded like a time bomb, threatening to find our children and hang them off a flagpole, stripped of their skin...had such allegations been false. But no replies at all to that end. We aren't trying to prod you here, Joe...just looking for some answers to some holes and suspicion in your story.

Usually the simplest solution or answer tends to be the right one? The one thing I can't figure out is that you said prior that BMW could tell that the GPS was active on the car, but yet they still didn't find it? I just activated my BMW Assist yesterday, finally, and BMW knew I was sitting in my driveway! So how does your car just disappear off the radar, having been told by BMW that the GPS tracking was active and working?

And then you say you hope they find it, then you hope they don't find it....all seems a bit odd and nefarious, and obviously I am not the only one who thinks this.

I hope I (we) are wrong, Joe, and am anticipating hearing good new from you in the end re: this. Good luck!
Old 10-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Contributors

DOC im just very upset.. i dont want to get in to he said she said.. yes at first i wanted my car back.. but after thinking. i dont.. let all the people think what they want.. my fucken car is gone.. and its not comeing back. well not that one anyway... as far as bmw gps trying to find my car.. the only thing i can think of the car was brought undergound and the tracking couldnt get a fix.. thats the only thing i can think of.. yes the joe of old would of fliped out over some of the posts but iv grown being on this fourm, whats the point of me flipin out.. its not like im going to be able to see the people that talk shit... and on top of it i love this fourm, the last thing i need is to be band... it may seem fishy it may seem like theres more to it.. but doc theres nothing else to it.. the car was stolen from my drive way by people who really knew what they where doing... i put so much love in to my car. it was like my 4th child.. but i realized that it can be replaced unlike a child... its a peice of metel... it took me alot of thinking to just say fuck it and keep it moving.. its like anything getting stolen from u.. you think about it your fumming for a day or two but it can be replaced.. and most of the time when something is replaced its 10x better then the old... and thats the way i feel... so to thoes who think different up your`s and eat a fat one!!!!!!!!!

hows that doc better
Old 10-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Joe - I tried sending you a PM about details for the meet tomorrow, but you disabled receiving PM's. Unblock it so I can forward you details.

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#