E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

My car got jealous and almost killed my wife!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Humm design "flaw" of The BMW Motor Company...

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?...=inside+key+fob
Old 06-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i - 6 speed manual (July 04 build), silver-grey/black, sports package std equipment (18", active roll, active steering, adaptive headlights), premium sound, bluetooth enabled, folding rear seat, lumbar, 3m hood/bumper protective film, rear tint, euro reflectors.

I remember reading about the central unlock button on the dash. Don't remember exactly, but this button should unlock the doors. Maybe it is a way to trap a theif.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:04 AM
zag
Contributors

My Ride: e60 530i - SOLD!

In my neck of the wood, this very incidents become headline a few months back.
A chap inadvertently locked his two kids inside an e39 with his remote key... at the time he was fishing something out the trunk, when he was done he slammed shut the trunk with the remote key inside. Duh!
Kids were trapped inside under hot noon equator sun and began panicking and crying.
The chap finally smashed the windscreen with a hammer to get the kids out of the car and for that he made headline on the front page, there after a running joke for bimmer drivers that it is a must to carry hammer around. Duh!
Old 06-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Members

My Ride: Tit silver 545 with Steptronic and just about every option availabe to woman.

PabloR, why did you leave your wife in the car in the first place? You should be ashamed for worrying more about your hairy growling belly than you were about the lady of your life. You should have sat in the car, motor and AC running, waiting for her to finish her makeup. If she's slow then you need to take charge and bring her inside with the rest of the family, then send her to the little girl's room once inside.

I would have beaten your A@!# with my riding crop, and no you would not have liked it that time
Old 06-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Members

exactly.... there is definately a problem here..... I read a similar story in the paper with a 7 series.... they broke the window to get the person out..... you could always manually crank open the sunroof....

Originally Posted by PabloR' date='Jun 21 2005, 08:28 PM
Weird thing is the keyfob would not work either after someone attempted to open the car from the inside...
[snapback]141748[/snapback]
Old 06-27-2005, 04:11 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Miss5452U' date='Jun 26 2005, 08:31 PM
PabloR, why did you leave your wife in the car in the first place? You should be ashamed for worrying more about your hairy growling belly than you were about the lady of your life. You should have sat in the car, motor and AC running, waiting for her to finish her makeup. If she's slow then you need to take charge and bring her inside with the rest of the family, then send her to the little girl's room once inside.

I would have beaten your A@!# with my riding crop, and no you would not have liked it that time?
[snapback]143278[/snapback]
Miss5452U,

She did beat me and I DID like it!!! I locked her in again this weekend I think it will be a regular event from now on

Anyway, trying to keep a hungry 3 year old in the car is impossible...

Pablo
Old 06-27-2005, 08:56 AM
Members

My Ride: Tit silver 545 with Steptronic and just about every option availabe to woman.

Pablo, you sound like a reasonable man. In that case, you should just take charge of the situation and send her inside to spruce up. Don't let her stay in your car if you're not there

And if she needs some tips on where to smack your little bottom, I can send her some pointers
Old 06-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Miss5452U' date='Jun 27 2005, 12:56 PM
Pablo, you sound like a reasonable man. In that case, you should just take charge of the situation and send her inside to spruce up. Don't let her stay in your car if you're not there?

And if she needs some tips on where to smack your little bottom, I can send her some pointers?
[snapback]143451[/snapback]

Miss5452U,

You really surprise me... For someone that knows the ins and outs of hurting a man, it is somewhat disconcerting that you would expect a man to drag his woman out of a car against her will...I would not have expected you to take such a submissive role!!!

Pablo
Old 06-27-2005, 07:28 PM
Members

Pablo, while I strongly support women's rights to be dominant, there is certainly a place for submissive women and dominant men. I just hate to see a couple where neither takes charge of the situation
Old 06-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Miss5452U' date='Jun 27 2005, 11:28 PM
Pablo, while I strongly support women's rights to be dominant, there is certainly a place for submissive women and dominant men. I just hate to see a couple where neither takes charge of the situation?
[snapback]143645[/snapback]
Just as clear as trying to have a conversation with my wife! :'(

Quick Reply: My car got jealous and almost killed my wife!!!