E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

My Baby is SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone

I know guys it sounds like a mistake and it is , cause I sold my car after buying M5s mirrors about a couple of weeks
I Lost mods money, my car got the M5 kit with 20" rims, I know I'm stuiped doing all that then selling it but I relized never
ever do a fake one just buy the real one because its going to cost you the same , what I spent on buying the car and buying the kit is almost what a real M5 cost I know M5 is more expensive for services and maintenance but spending for services is better than spending on bumpers , My point is (Just buy the best on market) so when it's time to sale every buyer will look to the car as a car not as a modifed one and worth more, you'll never found a buyer will pay what you spent so everytime you'll modify something keep the stock part with you so you can replace it before selling and sell the mods for someone else

sorry I talk too much
here a video of my baby it's going to leave Dubai after couple of weeks I hope she enjoys the snow and the icy roads in russia

and here some pics

the new owner will pick the car on sunday till he finish the bank papers I'll be back with f10 M5 if I didn't died
and I'll be visiting coz I love this forum as much as my sold car and I'll be around helping you guys as mush as I can
I'm going to miss you guys especially the lebanese members they were very kind and frindly to me
Old 11-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Members

Not trying to be an ass but as we say in the Benz forums.
No engine = No Badge ///M
Old 11-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Why the tears?? Lots of guys here no longer drive E60's etc. and they are STILL around all the time!! You don't have to have the car right NOW to be here on the forums!! ENJOY!
Old 11-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Senior Members

^^^+1 I'm still active on Maxima forums b/c I owned 2 Maximas before me e60
Old 11-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Senior Members

I didn't said I'm not going to be around , What I mean't I won't found a subject to talk about with you guys so that means (no E60 no communications) but I'll be following this forum for ever
Old 11-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Senior Members

Who cares! You have an X6.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Who cares! You have an X6.
Hahahahaa
Not mine , it's my sister car
I had a small accident in last summer and she almost killed me , That's what happen when a pro drifter drives Suv's.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:26 AM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

x6 is always awesome

but i always thought the x6 looks like hamster... you know? kind of like the fat hamster with the big butt?
and then I this asshole in a x6m almost crashed into me yesterday on arlington road near the potomac; a black one you know those look like an angry hamster..

still a sweet hamster though

btw brother you should stay on the forums this place is awesome filled with overpaid rich bastards
Old 11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by lim
x6 is always awesome

but i always thought the x6 looks like hamster... you know? kind of like the fat hamster with the big butt?
and then I this asshole in a x6m almost crashed into me yesterday on arlington road near the potomac; a black one you know those look like an angry hamster..

still a sweet hamster though

btw brother you should stay on the forums this place is awesome filled with overpaid rich bastards
I know what you mean
They look like

My Baby is SOLD-hamtaro.jpg
My Baby is SOLD-hamtaro6.gif
Here a pic of the New 3 series hamster with two tones

My Baby is SOLD-img2.jpg
The Ultimate Driving Machine

My Baby is SOLD-untitled-4.gif

Not all artists are depressed
Old 11-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Contributors

It is funny how you say, cars look like animals, in my way of thinking persay..

My friend was drunk couple weeks ago, and when we are driving he goes to me " Oh looks at those faces...THEY ARE REAL" I am like what are you talking about? " THE CARS, THEY HAVE EYES AND TEETH AND EARs"

Quick Reply: My Baby is SOLD