E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

My 08 535i is at the preperation center !

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hey guys im so exited to get my 535i.. Looks like i will have my baby before the TX/OU weekend here in dallas,tx this coming weekend !
I ordered the m-tech body kit, which came out to 3400.. Plus that spoiler (not the ugly trunk lip one) 540 painted installed.... Plus the clear bra on the front side, and tint... They said they should be able to get the kit and bra on same day... The kit should allready be at the dealership by tomm. I got a 1500 dollar discount of Msrp also...

Equipment/Spec:

Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Dekota Leather/Bamboo Trim/Anthracite Headliner.. (Wen people ask me what color i say black on black on black on black)
Sport Auto Tranny ( with that really nice small shifter and paddle shifters)
Comfort Access
Heads Up Display
Ipod/Usb Adapter
Navigation
Park Distance Control (for the wifey, hehe)
Premium Package
Sports Package
Logik 7
Rear Sunshades

Im keeping this car, plus i had a integra type r 2001 for like 7 years now.. First bmw too ! Im 24 now so i need to get me a family sedan for when i get married haha...Cant wait till i get that vishnu piggyback though...

When should i do my first oil change? i heard its good to do it like at 1500 and just go ahead and pay for it? not sure on that..

Ill take pics soon as i get though.. Im going to do like three coats of ziano car wax... ill take before after pics and start a new thread ...

im been going crazy cause they freaking took a month off so it slowed production time! finally ... hope it takes like two - three days to get to the dealer... what yall think ?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
MY08Priority1.pdf (69.8 KB, 137 views)
Old 09-30-2007, 08:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by sapphire 535i' post='476327' date='Sep 30 2007, 11:59 PM
Hey guys im so exited to get my 535i.. Looks like i will have my baby before the TX/OU weekend here in dallas,tx this coming weekend !
I ordered the m-tech body kit, which came out to 3400.. Plus that spoiler (not the ugly trunk lip one) 540 painted installed.... Plus the clear bra on the front side, and tint... They said they should be able to get the kit and bra on same day... The kit should allready be at the dealership by tomm. I got a 1500 dollar discount of Msrp also...

Equipment/Spec:

Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Dekota Leather/Bamboo Trim/Anthracite Headliner.. (Wen people ask me what color i say black on black on black on black)
Sport Auto Tranny ( with that really nice small shifter and paddle shifters)
Comfort Access
Heads Up Display
Ipod/Usb Adapter
Navigation
Park Distance Control (for the wifey, hehe)
Premium Package
Sports Package
Logik 7
Rear Sunshades

Im keeping this car, plus i had a integra type r 2001 for like 7 years now.. First bmw too ! Im 24 now so i need to get me a family sedan for when i get married haha...Cant wait till i get that vishnu piggyback though...

When should i do my first oil change? i heard its good to do it like at 1500 and just go ahead and pay for it? not sure on that..

Ill take pics soon as i get though.. Im going to do like three coats of ziano car wax... ill take before after pics and start a new thread ...

im been going crazy cause they freaking took a month off so it slowed production time! finally ... hope it takes like two - three days to get to the dealer... what yall think ?
Congrats man, always love to hear from 535 guys....can't wait for the pics.
BTW I plan to keep mine too & was wondering about paying for the oil change......hope someone will let us know.....Biglew, you there?
Old 09-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Members

Originally Posted by MiamiPhill' post='476330' date='Sep 30 2007, 11:23 PM
Congrats man, always love to hear from 535 guys....can't wait for the pics.
BTW I plan to keep mine too & was wondering about paying for the oil change......hope someone will let us know.....Biglew, you there?

Did you get the 100k warranty? im probably goin to get it.. i just hope i have a mod friendly service manager hehe
thanks for the props though.. That 135i is going to be really quick. they allready have the cab 135i pics/vid out...
http://www.autospies.com/news/VIDEO-BMW-1-...n-action-21106/

Im going to try and get my dad to order the new 7 series thats coming out... Once more information is released though... I want to see the final design.... im pretty sure they wont mess up on the design i hope it looks better then the new benz s550 ... or otherwise im goin to try to get him to get that bentley flying spur ... hehe
Old 09-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Hahhaha congrats! I like crazy kids getting family sedans early and planning for the future.

Excellent choice! How much was it after your negotiation? sounds like the cars pretty well equipped.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by sapphire 535i' post='476327' date='Sep 30 2007, 08:59 PM

I paied for one at around 3000 miles. Flush out the loose metal shavings and junk from the engine. Anytime after 1250mi break in should be fine...
Old 10-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 08' 535xi, White/Black, Premium, Cold Weather, Navi, Logic 7, iPod USB

Wow, you are young. Well, this car is powerful so I guess that's part of the reason it attracts young ppl too. I'm not sure if I would put the Vishu thing on it if you plan to keep it long. to me, 2 years is a definite, 4 years is a maybe and beyond that, definitely no.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

That's awesome! Congrats! Car sounds perfect. I can't wait to see pix.

As for TX/OU, boooo! :thumbsdown: I'm a CU Buffs Alum . But hey, it's the Big 12, so that's good. Go Buffs!
Old 10-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='476341' date='Sep 30 2007, 11:59 PM
Hahhaha congrats! I like crazy kids getting family sedans early and planning for the future.

Excellent choice! How much was it after your negotiation? sounds like the cars pretty well equipped.
He said so far the total is around 66k which still isnt bad i think... considering the amount of options and how pertty it is
thats with everything plus the 1500 off... basically i spent like 12k in options.. Bmw loves those 500 options dont they?
Old 10-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Members

Originally Posted by ansetou' post='476531' date='Oct 1 2007, 01:29 PM
Wow, you are young. Well, this car is powerful so I guess that's part of the reason it attracts young ppl too. I'm not sure if I would put the Vishu thing on it if you plan to keep it long. to me, 2 years is a definite, 4 years is a maybe and beyond that, definitely no.

Humm good point. Bmw's have really good resale value, so i hope i get good money back when i do get tired of it.. i have to put vishnu though i need power.. thats why i didnt get the m5 which would have been like 30 grand more after options for the 08... You think that the car will get ragged out with the chip ?
Old 10-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='476537' date='Oct 1 2007, 01:42 PM
That's awesome! Congrats! Car sounds perfect. I can't wait to see pix.

As for TX/OU, boooo! :thumbsdown: I'm a CU Buffs Alum . But hey, it's the Big 12, so that's good. Go Buffs!

haha.. well im gonna go out this weekend cause alot of people are going to be in town.. It gets pretty fun during that weekend around here... my dealer is off today too.. i was going to tell them they better not poke holes through my front bumper.. Im going to go with no front license plate.. Your not suppose to drive around without one here in texas, but they barely inforce it.. i hope they didnt allready, im going to be pissed ..

Quick Reply: My 08 535i is at the preperation center !