E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

lowering tips

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hows it going you guys.... I own a 04 545, Im thinking about lowering it an inch front and back. I would love input from people that have been through it to give me a heads up certain stuff.. il start by asking will I need anything else besides an alignment after its lowered? hopefully there is no need for aftermarket parts like camber or caster kits... anyone with intel wil be greatly apreeshd
Old 12-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Members

Originally Posted by julioescobar1
hows it going you guys.... I own a 04 545, Im thinking about lowering it an inch front and back. I would love input from people that have been through it to give me a heads up certain stuff.. il start by asking will I need anything else besides an alignment after its lowered? hopefully there is no need for aftermarket parts like camber or caster kits... anyone with intel wil be greatly apreeshd
Do you got the sport package?
Old 12-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by Half-A-Mill
Do you got the sport package?
Do you (have*) the sport package?
sorry i had to..
Old 12-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Baggman
Do you (have*) the sport package?
sorry i had to..
Reason why I asked that question was cause I have an 04 545i aswell. I have the sport package so I don't see no need to lower it more than it already is.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Reason why I asked that question was cause I have an 04 545i aswell. I have the sport package so I don't see no need to lower it more than it already is.
lol, im checking your grammar dude. I shouldn't, but im going to do it again because it bugs the crap out of me.. "I don't see no need to lower it" you should say i dont see a need in lowering it.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Baggman
lol, im checking your grammar dude. I shouldn't, but im going to do it again because it bugs the crap out of me.. "I don't see no need to lower it" you should say i dont see a need in lowering it.
Your a funny dude. Maybe your the one who should get droped. Have a good night
Old 12-14-2011, 11:19 PM
Members

Droped
Old 12-15-2011, 03:38 AM
Members

LOL!

Originally Posted by Mother
Droped
Old 12-15-2011, 04:29 AM
ADD
Senior Members

Your You're a funny dude. Maybe your you're the one who should get droped dropped. Have a good night

Ahhh, America's future...

My school taxes at work.

Half a Mill... Hahahahahaha... that's funny right there.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:56 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

It's been several hours and I'm still laughing... Sorry.

Quick Reply: lowering tips