E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Let me tell you this road rage story

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a strange and funny encounter today. I was in my TL and I had a exam at 12PM. I left a little late (my fault) on the way to the exam site I got cut off by a 300C. I honked at the car a little angry because I almost rear ended them. Anyway both occupants in the car stuck out their middle finger at me and proceeded to drive 30MPH in a 55MPH zone. I was a little ticked off to say the least so I honked a bit more.

The drivers passenger then stuck his head out the window in doing so his John Deere hat fell off....at this point I was a bit amused and backed off. They were still driving at 30MPH and I was running a bit late but I couldn't do anything so I fell behind them in a normal pace. The passenger then threw a bottle out the window and I had to swerve into the oncoming lane to miss the bottle.... the car behind me got hit right on with the bottle.

We then approached a light that turned Red so I slowed down to 10 but I knew this light lasts 3 min at the least. I pulled up behind the 300C. The passenger door opened and the bottle throwing hat losing individual was revealed. He looked incredibly dumb in his John deere shirt and slacks and he looked like he was about 12 years old. From the safety of his car he started screaming profanities at me LOL so I just honked at him again and now he was really yelling....looked like a dumb hick. The driver door opened and the driver attempted to get out. I heard the driver yell at the passenger to help them out. The 12 year old hick punk ran around the car and helped his obese mother get out who was heavily panting for breath. By this time the light had turned green so I started honking and went right by.

I stopped road raging a while ago but this incident was just funny. They were clearly at fault and I was just honking at them. Getting out of your car in the middle of the intersection is not a smart move....especially if its a obese mom with her 12 year old hick gangster, Had they messed with the wrong person things could have been worse for them. I was just late for my exam....nothing more. Throwing shit out of your car is also dangerous and not to mention can be fatal if you hit someone with your object and they crash....you will be FUCKED.

I experience bad drivers daily. Had I been going faster I would have rear ended these douchebags. Yesterday I almost T boned a car because the girl ran the stop sign. I had to hop the curb to avoid her. The list is endless sometimes I think its better if I walk everywhere! LOL.

I really now more then ever want to get my windows tinted. If NY allowed concealed carry I would totally get it. Too many crazy idiots out here.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

Love how the kid's hat fell off and had to help his mother get out of the car. lol wtf... FAIL

One time, this Jeep Grand Cherokee cuts me off badly on the freeway. So I honked at him pretty hard. I see the rear window roll down and spot a hand with Lysol(something similar) Spray. This fool starts sparying it outside. However, of coure it doesn't reach my car, but rather covers up his rear windshield. Next thing I see is the rear wiper doing some good work to clear it up. At that point I'm LOLing.

Idiots on the road.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:50 PM
jgt
Contributors

My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2006
Engine: N52

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Yesterday I almost T boned a car because the girl ran the stop sign. I had to hop the curb to avoid her.
You hopped a curb??? How are your wheels and suspension?
I think I would've just t-boned her...
Old 05-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 525i

nah, with the way america is these days, he'd probably just get a higher insurance premium and sued. not worth the effort just to prove that people suck at driving.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

ummm....in Detroit they would have got SHOT for that shit.

seriously, the moment that door opened up and people started getting out of the car....guns would be pulled. im not joking. Michigan is an open carry state and we have a concealed weapons law that allows you to carry at all times and in your car. im not saying its right, but things happen very differently here. im glad that you were able to drive away and everyone escaped only with bruised egos.

it can get very crazy out here these days...
Old 05-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by leese8080
Love how the kid's hat fell off and had to help his mother get out of the car. lol wtf... FAIL

One time, this Jeep Grand Cherokee cuts me off badly on the freeway. So I honked at him pretty hard. I see the rear window roll down and spot a hand with Lysol(something similar) Spray. This fool starts sparying it outside. However, of coure it doesn't reach my car, but rather covers up his rear windshield. Next thing I see is the rear wiper doing some good work to clear it up. At that point I'm LOLing.

Idiots on the road.
LOL I laughed hard when his hat fell off. If that bottle hit my car I would have been pretty pissed. Not sure what I would have done to be honest... the girls who were in the car that was struck by the bottle did nothing. I didn't even roll my window down to exchange a profanity lol just kept honking the horn.

Originally Posted by jgt
You hopped a curb??? How are your wheels and suspension?
I think I would've just t-boned her...
Thankfully its fine. I would rather have not t-boned her haha...I just got my TL 3 months ago and this week I just had terrible luck with incidents. A huge rock fell from a bridge and cracked my windshield completley. Avoided two near accidents.

Originally Posted by ray=out
nah, with the way america is these days, he'd probably just get a higher insurance premium and sued. not worth the effort just to prove that people suck at driving.
Wouldn't doubt that.

Originally Posted by umichchris

seriously, the moment that door opened up and people started getting out of the car....guns would be pulled. im not joking. Michigan is an open carry state and we have a concealed weapons law that allows you to carry at all times and in your car. im not saying its right, but things happen very differently here. im glad that you were able to drive away and everyone escaped only with bruised egos.

Yeah I am surprised why they opened the door. Let alone the mother is a terrible mother to allow her young kid to do that. Next time they mess with the wrong person she might no longer have a son.

Earlier this week some over protective father that lives in my development forced me to slow down by jumping from the sidewalk and right in front of my car. Started yelling at me was about to grab my steering wheel when I floored off. I was going 15MPH and the limit is 20MPH. I really need to mount my phone to start a dash cam to capture these incidents lol.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

Crazy stuff it is true its their fault but how come you get into all these situations? where do you live? let me know so i dont go around that area lol I have some road rage issues but I tend to be a nice driver, I get mad only if my baby cousin is in the car and someone puts us in danger, the most i do is curse them out and leave them in the dust, but before all that I take down there license plate and call the police and just say this person is driving recklessly
Old 05-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ghostteck
Crazy stuff it is true its their fault but how come you get into all these situations? where do you live? let me know so i dont go around that area lol I have some road rage issues but I tend to be a nice driver, I get mad only if my baby cousin is in the car and someone puts us in danger, the most i do is curse them out and leave them in the dust, but before all that I take down there license plate and call the police and just say this person is driving recklessly
Westchester County. Yeah crazy how I do lol. I try to avoid them.. if someone cuts me off then I usually forgive them but I really nearly rear ended these jackass clowns.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 05' 545i

+1 Not very safe here....for cars or people

Originally Posted by umichchris

Old 06-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I assume this was a plastic bottle right? I think even if that was the case I'd go ape shit as the car behind you that got hit.. if I could figure out what the hell just happened.

Quick Reply: Let me tell you this road rage story