E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Just joined 2nd post, LCI eyebrows

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 06:06 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey people

right i have looked at the eyebrow mod on here and understand it to a point but i don't know the difference between the LCI headlights and none LCI? can you guys help me?

Do the LCI eyebrows have the white colour or is it still amber? are the LCI eyebrows harder to mod?

thanks

MAGiK
Old 09-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d

Both have orange eyebrows.
The difference in LCI headlights are the stripes closest to the wings of the car. Plus, the inside of the headlights are more of a grey than black.

Just joined 2nd post, LCI eyebrows-lci-headlights.png

We could tell you what headlights you have if you updated your signature...
Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 AM
New Members

Hi there,

I don't have the car yet and i havnt been on long so no sig pic yet but I'm not planning to get a 5 until next year but I'm trying to learn all of the ins and outs before i go out to get one

I like to be prepared if you know what i mean lol but this LCI thing threw me

lol thanks for clearing it up

is it possible to do the engine mod on the LCI brows?

thanks
Old 09-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

There are actually a bit more to the difference between LCI and pre-LCI headlights, but yes, generally it's the fin piece that people notice immediately. Upon a closer look, you'll notice both light source has been redesigned to make it look more modern as well. (plus more differences)
Old 09-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d

Originally Posted by MAGiK
Hi there,

I don't have the car yet and i havnt been on long so no sig pic yet but I'm not planning to get a 5 until next year but I'm trying to learn all of the ins and outs before i go out to get one

I like to be prepared if you know what i mean lol but this LCI thing threw me

lol thanks for clearing it up

is it possible to do the engine mod on the LCI brows?

thanks
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Engine mod on brows- huh?[/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Whats your 5 series budget and requirements?
[/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]LCI is nothing to worry about apart from the change they made to angel eyes. i.e. two separate bulbs for each ring instead of one. more info on lci here: https://5series.net/information/2008...ed_Changes.pdf[/font]

Sanj
Old 09-09-2011, 01:48 AM
New Members

thanks mate,

well tbh i have got a bmw e46 316i se 2000 reg and have been saving for a while now lol and was looking at loads of bmws like the z4 coupe and the e46 m3 the e9* range and so on but finally settled on the 5 series!

From the 5 series i want to be able to take th sold folk out and be able to fit plenty of lads in the car as I'm designated driver atm (don't drink much lol)

Im looking for the LCI version as it looks like there is quite a large difference to me, it has to be an m sport as thats the body style i like and its going to get modified to look more aggressive!

It has to be black not fussed on wheels or anything tbh, so me and my dad came to the conclusion that a 530d m sport would be a awesome car as its got plenty of go! and is so economical in comparison to my 316i lol

But i have got another 30 weeks at uni to get through where it would sit on the drive doing nothing so i think I'm going to hold onto the cash and get one next summer then i can drive it all the time lol

and i meant the Eugene mod on the brows lol, got the auto correct on lol can it be done on a LCI car?

So i was trying to find out the difference to see what i get for the extra £2k when it comes to a car like this lol

thanks for the link really helps!