E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

iBUS!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: "Angel I's" 2005 525i Debadged, Remote Homelink, Full Burl Package, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, BMW Wheel Stems, Biege Rubba Matz, EURO Tag, Dual Zone Vents, Automatic Car Ventilation, Rescue Kit. Due up: Aux Input, TINT, and K&N Filter and some Zaino LOVE for my Angel.
Thumbs down

I was told I had an iBus system instead of MOST Bus. Does this limit what I can and cannot get, do or cannot do for mods? What about the iPOD adapter? Are the cables in the glovebox any difference because of the I or MOST Bus system? Thanks
Old 04-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Senior Members

If you have an E60, it has a MOST bus, not an I-Bus.

Who told you otherwise?
Old 04-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Members

My Ride: "Angel I's" 2005 525i Debadged, Remote Homelink, Full Burl Package, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, BMW Wheel Stems, Biege Rubba Matz, EURO Tag, Dual Zone Vents, Automatic Car Ventilation, Rescue Kit. Due up: Aux Input, TINT, and K&N Filter and some Zaino LOVE for my Angel.
Unhappy

I was talking to someone at Otto's BMW today about getting a M-ASK unit that would play MP3's. We got on a conversation about the iPOD adapter and he looked up my VIN and said I had an i-BUS instead of the MOST BUS. Just showing me that alot of these guys just have NO Clue.....THANK YOU E60.net