E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

I bought a new M!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by kane1111
Not Really little buddy it's basically the same car just beefed up a TAD bit!! So you relax and JUMP off his d*#k!!!
Wow...Yeah...I don't know what this thread turned into. I will say to you that the M5 isn't just a beefed up car from the 550...it's a completely different experience. I've owned another E60 before the M and it was a "downgrade" to your 550 since it was a 530. All I was saying is that it is impossible to go backwards down the the chain once you experienced the best unless it's a completely different car. If I was still in my 530 thinking about a 550 I would love the "upgrade" of the 550...
Old 09-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Let's get back to the OP's situation. Best of luck providenceleaf, divorce is never pretty but hopefully it doesn't get ugly. Enjoy the M45!
Old 09-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
a TAD bit? hehe

As much as I love the 550, it's a downgrade. Same as it would be going from a 550 to a 530 or even a 545. You seem to be taking it as a personal attack against you/your car which it isn't. And I'm not saying this cause I'm an M5 owner. I'm sure some 7 series owner out there thinks the M5 is a downgrade too.

You seem to be okay with what you're going through Mark so hopefully things are amicable and the wellfare of your kids are taken care of (I'm pretty sure you have kids). Those RPI mods will go fast! Good luck with everything and hope you still hang around the forum. I'm sure all your local friends from the forum aren't going to let you just disappear either.

Thanks. I am actually better now that it's been out in the open. We actually get along better now that there is no pressure of trying to make it work and having to go to marriage therapy sessions weekly. Even our lawyer was joking saying that we were one of the most agreeable couples he's ever dealt with. We are probably going to be good friends which is great for my 2 girls. That is the most important thing to come out of this. So yes they will be fine. Thanks for being concerned.

Yeah I'll still be around just not as much...I'm sure I'll be back in an F10 in the next couple of years.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by providenceleaf
Thanks. I am actually better now that it's been out in the open. We actually get along better now that there is no pressure of trying to make it work and having to go to marriage therapy sessions weekly. We are probably going to be good friends which is great for my 2 girls. So yes they will be fine. Thanks for being concerned.

Yeah I'll still be around just not as much...I'm sure I'll be back in an F10 in the next couple of years.
Best of luck to you and your ex-wife and especially to your two little girls. I hope everything works out for you bro the new ride is not bad enjoy it and your always welcome here . Slightly offtopic you getting black ops next month? Remember our mw2 sessions .
Old 09-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Best of luck to you and your ex-wife and especially to your two little girls. I hope everything works out for you bro the new ride is not bad enjoy it and your always welcome here . Slightly offtopic you getting black ops next month? Remember our mw2 sessions .

Thanks.

Of course I'll be getting Black Opps the first day. I haven't seen you on there in a long time.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by providenceleaf
Thanks.

Of course I'll be getting Black Opps the first day. I haven't seen you on there in a long time.
I stopped playing way back in April I think. Do you still play?
Old 09-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

hope all goes well for you Mark
Old 09-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Navy 550I

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Funny!!! No worries!! Lets keep the peace. We all have nice cars...
Old 09-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by kane1111
Funny!!! No worries!! Lets keep the peace. We all have nice cars...
haha pussies! back in "my day", this kinda sh*t turned into AT LEAST two days of steady combat on the forum
Old 09-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

good luck with everything buddy

enjoy the new ride...

Quick Reply: I bought a new M!