E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

How Far do you Go?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010 | 11:57 AM
Members

My Ride: Expected delivery on 15 Jan 2007 525I Olivian Green, Beige Interior, PP, CWP, PDC, SP, Rear shades,heated rear seats, Ipod fitted, Nav, Oem Rims 166, Xenon Lights, Wood grain package, illuminated door sills

Once again E60 family i have a question for everyone. The question is how far back do you go on a purchase of a 750Li or X5. I mean as long as they have low miles under warranty, and are a CPO. One reason is that i like the body of the pre 09 7Series (but havent seen the new 7 in person yet) as far as the X5 they look good no matter what. So just wanted to get some imput from you guys. Thanks
Old 02-11-2010 | 12:05 PM
GsQ
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

I sat in the new seven the other day. It seems to be a bit smaller than I remember the old ones being as far as the cock pit goes. The body length I think is still the same but then again it seems to be deceiving to the eyes because of the way it is designed and looks smaller. The new 5 series and the new 7 series look almost the same size if you put them side my side its weird. If i were gonna get the seven it would be pre 09=my 2cents GL