E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 11:41 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome back gf366, sure missed u here on this sub forum. Btw, the wheels and tires are great after I've driven more. And for the first time I tried my Steptronic, wow ! what an experience.

Have u decided on which brand of muffins...opps, mufflers I mean...hehe. Installed yet? Show us some pics wor.

Alohalc my braddah, if I have my travel plan finalized, I'll let u know. Even if I dont make it this time, Im sure we'll get to meet someday, I go to da islands twice a year. Btw which high school did u go to?

Cheers

Bunbun.
PS Scalpal, have u visited the tire/spring shop yet?
Old 10-24-2004, 12:43 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Bunbun' date='Oct 23 2004, 09:41 PM
Welcome back gf366, sure missed u here on this sub forum.? Btw, the wheels and tires are great after I've driven more. And for the first time I tried my Steptronic, wow ! what an experience.

Have u decided on which brand of muffins...opps, mufflers I mean...hehe.? Installed yet?? Show us some pics wor.

Alohalc my braddah, if I have my travel plan finalized, I'll let u know.? Even if I dont make it this time, Im sure we'll get to meet someday, I go to da islands twice a year.? Btw which high school did u go to?

Cheers

Bunbun.
PS Scalpal, have u visited the tire/spring shop yet?
[snapback]48653[/snapback]
twice a year ? you really love this place or what ? just let me know if you do come over later. probably you'll be the one who show me the islands . oh, i went to mckinley. not my choice though <_<.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:36 AM

Brah

Is that the one on Kapiolani Blvb? the one that holds the biggest carnival? My memory is fading..... :-P

Bunbun.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:43 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Guest' date='Oct 23 2004, 11:36 PM
Brah

Is that the one on Kapiolani Blvb? the one that holds the biggest carnival?? My memory is fading..... :-P

Bunbun.
[snapback]48668[/snapback]
yup, but no carnival anymore :'(. the track is on kapiolani side. it takes up the whole block but most people consider that is on king st. don't worry, your memory is still functioning .
Old 10-24-2004, 02:52 AM
Senior Members

Apparently not at 100%, I forgot to login...heh heh.

Wad!? no more carnival at McKinley !? da islands gone lo lo ! first no more huli huli chicken now no carnival at McKinley ??? what's next? no pakalolo in the backyard.....oops did I say that....

Mmmm...huli huli chicken...so ono. where's your choice of venue for da chicken (I know it cant be called by its previous name now).

Laterzzz.

PS DAM, im making this forum part hawaiian now.
Old 10-24-2004, 03:00 AM
Senior Members

HK E60 guys:

If we do a meet, I have a venue suggestion. In front of the Tamar site (in admiralty) there is a nice stretch of road with very few traffic on Sunday mornings. It's a great location to take pics with the harbor as back drop. Just a suggestion lor.

Bunbun
PS I havent been able to recruit more local members <_<
Old 10-24-2004, 03:24 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Bunbun' date='Oct 24 2004, 12:52 AM
Apparently not at 100%, I forgot to login...heh heh.

Wad!? no more carnival at McKinley !? da islands gone lo lo ! first no more huli huli chicken now no carnival at McKinley ??? what's next? no pakalolo in the backyard.....oops did I say that....

Mmmm...huli huli chicken...so ono.? where's your choice of venue for da chicken (I know it cant be called by its previous name now).

Laterzzz.

PS DAM, im making this forum part hawaiian now.?
[snapback]48689[/snapback]
carnival moved to stadium for quite awhile. when did you move back to hk? still get da kine huli huli chicken but only once in awhile in front of safeway . pakalolo ? brah, guarantee get . probably by palolo .

chicken? ummm...i'm more a prime rib guy. my friend told me there is a place by north shore, you have to be there by 5:30-6 p.m. or all the ribs are gone . he said da steak and rib are super good .
Old 10-24-2004, 03:26 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Bunbun' date='Oct 24 2004, 01:00 AM
HK E60 guys:

If we do a meet, I have a venue suggestion.? In front of the Tamar site (in admiralty) there is a nice stretch of road with very few traffic on Sunday mornings.? It's a great location to take pics with the harbor as back drop.? Just a suggestion lor.

Bunbun
PS I havent been able to recruit more local members? <_<
[snapback]48693[/snapback]
probably you need to borrow lomag's idea, put some business cards/flyers on some e60's windshield .
Old 10-26-2004, 06:47 AM
Senior Members

Hi Guys

Today I spotted a fully ACS fitted E60 in Admiralty, charcoal black or jet black. Forgot the plate number. But I think his car is debadged. I tried to catch up to tell him about the forum but he was too fast for me... :'(

Bunbun.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:12 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Bunbun' date='Oct 26 2004, 04:47 AM
Hi Guys

Today I spotted a fully ACS fitted E60 in Admiralty, charcoal black or jet black.? Forgot the plate number.? But I think his car is debadged.? I tried to catch up to tell him about the forum but he was too fast for me... :'(

Bunbun.
[snapback]49443[/snapback]
call the cops, tell them he/she is speeding, then they'll pull him over, and you go there tell him/her about this site .

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum