E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tyreson
the police appear again,but the jz99 sometimes doesn't work .so don't belive the machine
He did not shoot you, then the machine has no response lor...normal wor...
Old 09-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Originally Posted by mark_hk
what sing tao attacks?
Some gangs drove a stolen car and crashed into the SingTao News group headquarter last week, police arrested 6 people suspicion to this crime and those suspects has been taken to Cheung Ling St. to collect the evidences.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Originally Posted by pinguhk
nice
That looks like a Mustang!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by newbie2
where do you find the hand-held laser gun???
No/All detector(s) will work, you know why? Because all detectors can detect the laser gun signal, IF and ONLY IF, it just so happened that the laser beam pointed at that part of the windscreen (or the front/back bumper for the custom installed version of the detectors) on your car, AND, the distance, from where they start "firing" the laser beam, is far enough for you to slow down to under speed limit within 2-3 seconds...

however, the policemen who are in charged of the laser gun are usually well trained with stable hands (notice they now tends to use a tripot rather than with bare hands and arms now?), such that they always point the laser beam at your plate with an aiming telescope, avoiding those spots where we usually put the sensor of the radar detector, and they ALWAYS wait until you are so close that the 2-3 seconds window of time don't exist no more, then they pull the trigger. So, dudes, laser guns are real killers, mainly because of the protocol they follow on using those guns, thus under such circumstances, I honestly don't think you can avoid it, I honestly don't think jammers work well too, unless we can find the model(s) the police uses, buy it and test it with the detectors and/or jammers, but then I am not sure if it's breaking the law when one does experiment like this.

As with the pigeon boxes, red light cameras, I am most interested in the detectors that can beat the new cameras, there is a world of difference if you know which cameras are operating, so we can avoid careless overspeed of 15 and or below, especially those bloody 70, then 50, then 70 again kinda speeding traps, and also avoid going beyond the traffic lights in traffic jams and just got trapped there for a fast snapshot of the butt of your car.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by wnshie
No/All detector(s) will work, you know why? Because all detectors can detect the laser gun signal, IF and ONLY IF, it just so happened that the laser beam pointed at that part of the windscreen (or the front/back bumper for the custom installed version of the detectors) on your car, AND, the distance, from where they start "firing" the laser beam, is far enough for you to slow down to under speed limit within 2-3 seconds...

however, the policemen who are in charged of the laser gun are usually well trained with stable hands (notice they now tends to use a tripot rather than with bare hands and arms now?), such that they always point the laser beam at your plate with an aiming telescope, avoiding those spots where we usually put the sensor of the radar detector, and they ALWAYS wait until you are so close that the 2-3 seconds window of time don't exist no more, then they pull the trigger. So, dudes, laser guns are real killers, mainly because of the protocol they follow on using those guns, thus under such circumstances, I honestly don't think you can avoid it, I honestly don't think jammers work well too, unless we can find the model(s) the police uses, buy it and test it with the detectors and/or jammers, but then I am not sure if it's breaking the law when one does experiment like this.

As with the pigeon boxes, red light cameras, I am most interested in the detectors that can beat the new cameras, there is a world of difference if you know which cameras are operating, so we can avoid careless overspeed of 15 and or below, especially those bloody 70, then 50, then 70 again kinda speeding traps, and also avoid going beyond the traffic lights in traffic jams and just got trapped there for a fast snapshot of the butt of your car.
nice right up
did not know they point to the plate
Old 09-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Tyreson
i testing jz~99one times
and jz88one times,i found that jz88 no respone,but jx99 nonstop to "b"
to laser guns? or to pigeon box cameras?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:44 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by newbie2
He did not shoot you, then the machine has no response lor...normal wor...
BTW if I am the policeman holding the laser gun, if I see you again, on the same road obviously with detectors but not speeding, I wouldn't pull the trigger at you the second time you go pass me...
Old 09-07-2012, 03:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

is any 1 wearing black today and weekend, I will be.
Attached Thumbnails Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-2567899-sw_darth_vader.jpg  
Old 09-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
is any 1 wearing black today and weekend, I will be.
Although I do not have kids, I will wear black tomorrow.

Tomorrow wear black, drive a black car...hahaha
Old 09-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i,AP 6pot break kit,,M5steering,Sprint Booster ,19'HRE wheels.

Originally Posted by wnshie
to laser guns? or to pigeon box cameras?
Laser gun

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum