E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 01:54 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Sorry KC

But dont go for Cayenee Mark, just get the Aston man!
Its your weekend toy anyway, why dont you get something more fun to drive and drive something people would appreciate it!

Cayenee is for those guys who had business in China, already seen many on the street already with Chinese plate on it
Thing with a car like Aston is that I will need to keep my E60.... and i dont really want/need 2 cars...!!!! THats why a Cayenne could work!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:57 AM
Senior Members

Just got back from trying Q7...

Its a nice family SUV... Comfortable, quiet, the new 3.0 supercharged engine is pretty good too... decent pick up for such a big car! Overall was quite happy with it...BUT its not what I'm looking for.

I NEED V8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Just got back from trying Q7...

Its a nice family SUV... Comfortable, quiet, the new 3.0 supercharged engine is pretty good too... decent pick up for such a big car! Overall was quite happy with it...BUT its not what I'm looking for.

I NEED V8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe... I am offering my help to accompany you to a test drive with the salesmen I know... take it or leave it dude...

BTW that salesman is also full of sh1t and honestly I don't think the others are gonna be any better, but because of my Dad, I am sure with my company I think I can get him to be real with you at least...

and after the test drive, in your case, get the Porsche from the parallel importer, I tell you, with Porsche, there is NO (with an underline) difference in the warrenty, because the "warranty" offered by Jebsen covers nothing really...
Old 03-23-2011, 02:12 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by momowing
Dear buddies, just got a c280 estate with AMG package.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:12 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pmotoring
Guys why no blow water recently in AK's place?
He is sick for a few days already
Old 03-23-2011, 02:16 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnshie
Hehehe... I am offering my help to accompany you to a test drive with the salesmen I know... take it or leave it dude...

BTW that salesman is also full of sh1t and honestly I don't think the others are gonna be any better, but because of my Dad, I am sure with my company I think I can get him to be real with you at least...

and after the test drive, in your case, get the Porsche from the parallel importer, I tell you, with Porsche, there is NO (with an underline) difference in the warrenty, because the "warranty" offered by Jebsen covers nothing really...

Really?? But what about re-sell value? wouldnt it be better to have a Jebsen car than parallel import??
Old 03-23-2011, 03:01 AM
Senior Members

Really?? But what about re-sell value? wouldnt it be better to have a Jebsen car than parallel import??
To be honest, I don't know if there is a big difference between Jebsen or Parallel, all I know(/hope?) is, unlike Japanese's, the resell value of Porsche is stronger in the long run (you still lose a lot if you buy and sell within only a year or two)
Old 03-23-2011, 03:54 AM
Senior Members

Porsche sales is terrible - i got sent an SMS - "Dear Mr. Mark, if you need further information about Panamera, you are welcomed to contact Mr. X directly".

First thing - I wasnt looking at Panamera.... pretty sure i spent all my time looking at Cayenne and asking questions about it.

Second - no chance am I gonna call that sales again...
You got an SMS! Wow he must like u. Mine told me to call him after the test drive in the cayenne! As u would imagine, even if I were to buy the car, that was no way I would call that sales back. That sAid, the one I test drove the panamera with was pretty good. Also there is a guy in the kln bay showroom, he was v nice to talk to. take upWilliams offer, am sure his sales will give u some decent service.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:01 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Sorry KC

But dont go for Cayenee Mark, just get the Aston man!
Its your weekend toy anyway, why dont you get something more fun to drive and drive something people would appreciate it!

Cayenee is for those guys who had business in China, already seen many on the street already with Chinese plate on it
No offend taken, my friend.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:40 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kcleung
You got an SMS! Wow he must like u. Mine told me to call him after the test drive in the cayenne! As u would imagine, even if I were to buy the car, that was no way I would call that sales back. That sAid, the one I test drove the panamera with was pretty good. Also there is a guy in the kln bay showroom, he was v nice to talk to. take upWilliams offer, am sure his sales will give u some decent service.
the sms came from a central system, not his own phone....

service is appalling and just wrong attitude!

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum