E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 05:51 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60 525i 2005 with: H&R sway bar, K&N air filter, sprint booster I, split-fire coil, Ferodo Brake pads, M-tech kit, black shadowline (thanks Ricky) Pending : 19' Advan Racing RS with Re-0011 tyre + Koni-FSD with Eibach Sport spring Looking for ?exhaust ? Denson 500 for ipod

Originally Posted by etchu
wut's going on, so quiet here while I am tied up with other hobbies!

pingy u fong fay gay with the blow water this week? at least send a note here ma.

been busy buying stuff for a headphone setup at home after going to the hifi show last week. pretty much done now, cost less than a supersprint exhaust for 996 since I can use some cables/components from my Hifi at home.
haha, ET, i am same as you and planning to buy a cheap headphone Amp + Headphone.
Waht is your choice??
Old 08-15-2010, 05:53 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: e60 525i 2005 with: H&R sway bar, K&N air filter, sprint booster I, split-fire coil, Ferodo Brake pads, M-tech kit, black shadowline (thanks Ricky) Pending : 19' Advan Racing RS with Re-0011 tyre + Koni-FSD with Eibach Sport spring Looking for ?exhaust ? Denson 500 for ipod

so busy as i start my master degree. But i still want to have ND, yeah!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

wut's going on, so quiet here while I am tied up with other hobbies!

pingy u fong fay gay with the blow water this week? at least send a note here ma.

been busy buying stuff for a headphone setup at home after going to the hifi show last week. pretty much done now, cost less than a supersprint exhaust for 996 since I can use some cables/components from my Hifi at home.
congrats on the toy
I been bezzy on home work buying stiff for the car to mod.
rims, tyres, hifi and some more micky mice mods too.
also been play the new PC game Star Craft 2 love the game
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCra...ngs_of_Liberty
Attached Thumbnails Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-starcraft_ii_-_box_art.jpg  
Old 08-15-2010, 06:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Been so damn busy in the past few weeks!
So havent got time to post, we shd organize a ND to chill things up in here
I been driving the stepwgn much more now that I have change the tyres to RE11.
I like the feeling of the tryes alot so I have been driving the BM much less now, I hate the 225/16 now :thumbsdown: so I will drive it much less until next month
Old 08-15-2010, 06:27 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kcleung
I was there too while boss went to the baby expo. did you go to the mksound demo? I thought the denon amp was a tad slow so despite couple of the minor faults, v happy w my new pioneer amp. now in the market for a bluray player and some speaker cables for the surround speakers.
I finished both the baby expo as well as hifi expo in 3 hours by myself! so I didn't spend much time in those toxic gas room, the only thing that surprised me was the Kiso Acoustic HB-1, the price they are asking for surprised me as well.

surround speakers... ppl said the oppo bp-83 is good bang for bucks, I never tried though. Cables for surround speakers, no need to use Hifi stuff, I am using some Belden 8471, you can find them in Wah Fai in Apliu st.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by momowing
haha, ET, i am same as you and planning to buy a cheap headphone Amp + Headphone.
Waht is your choice??
Man, you know my getting-there-in-one-step style. So...

Macbook Pro-firewire cable-Weiss Minerva(DAC)-XLR cable-SPL Phonitor(Headphone Amp)-Sennheiser HD800(Headphone). Only thing left for change is the headphone cable, but I tend not to spend too much money on Cables...
Old 08-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pinguhk
congrats on the toy
I been bezzy on home work buying stiff for the car to mod.
rims, tyres, hifi and some more micky mice mods too.
also been play the new PC game Star Craft 2 love the game
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCra...ngs_of_Liberty
oh yea starcraft2 is the hittest game recently, long long wait since the old starcraft eh
Old 08-15-2010, 06:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pinguhk
I been driving the stepwgn much more now that I have change the tyres to RE11.
I like the feeling of the tryes alot so I have been driving the BM much less now, I hate the 225/16 now :thumbsdown: so I will drive it much less until next month
no more '16" is the optimal size for true car connoisseur' sort of crap la!?
Old 08-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Senior Members

woa, just the minerva is much more expensive than my gear. Hahaha.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Senior Members

Man, you know my getting-there-in-one-step style. So...

Macbook Pro-firewire cable-Weiss Minerva(DAC)-XLR cable-SPL Phonitor(Headphone Amp)-Sennheiser HD800(Headphone). Only thing left for change is the headphone cable, but I tend not to spend too much money on Cables...
haha, beside cables, also the source. What software do you use to rip the songs?

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum