E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by kcleung
thx to audi, that seems to be the trend nowadays. I think its a good effort to save the world but in terms of pure driving pleasure, nothing compares to a high rev high tuned engine like the honda type-R and the current m3 engine.
yeah I know what you mean
well we will loss the good old days fun
Old 04-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
i gotta come back soon.... i am missing out
you should try there cake it nice too

here the website
http://www.agnesb-le.../about_lpg.html

also the flower shop
http://www.agnesb-fl.../promotion.html
looking at the website I may get 1 too.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Members

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
Can someone help? I bought flowers in Hong Kong before but I forgot which website I used. I know you guys know better than me. Which flower shop is the better ones and less expensive? I want to order flowers for my mom for Mother's Day.

Thanks!!!
take a look

http://www.belovedflorist.com/index.php?charset=big5

http://www.readyflowers.com.hk/?rfci...language=zh-hk
Old 04-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Contributors

thx to audi, that seems to be the trend nowadays. I think its a good effort to save the world but in terms of pure driving pleasure, nothing compares to a high rev high tuned engine like the honda type-R and the current m3 engine.
this is the car you what
pure racing power
love this car
Attached Thumbnails Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-zagato-alfa-tz3-corsa-18.jpg   Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-zagato-alfa-tz3-corsa-24.jpg   Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-zagato-alfa-tz3-corsa-25.jpg   Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-zagato-alfa-tz3-corsa-31.jpg   Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-zagato-alfa-tz3-corsa-16.jpg  

Old 04-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

ESF and Int'l -their standards of chinese are low, but they turn out street/new environment smart kids with Int'l connections and creativity, some have pretty good accents like yours, but some are not really smart at all.

nowadays it's best to know Chinese, and the English level at the elite local schools are pretty high anyway, look at the DBS, which are becoming legendary with the movies,media exposure etc.

Int'l = expensive fees, overseas U only

Local Elite= cheaper fees+expensive extra C activities=local and Overseas U

overall it costs more for local elite up to U, but In'tl ends with say 4xUSD42000+living+travel+car+bulletproof vest if at Harvard or Ivy League, yes that's a Panamera Turbo.

i'm going local elite=HK U's+Master overseas, much cheaper!!

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Why dont u put them in International / ESF Schools? Once you're in primary school, you are pretty much guaranteed to stay in the school and move up to the secondary school with no probs!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by billhk
ESF and Int'l -their standards of chinese are low, but they turn out street/new environment smart kids with Int'l connections and creativity, some have pretty good accents like yours, but some are not really smart at all.

nowadays it's best to know Chinese, and the English level at the elite local schools are pretty high anyway, look at the DBS, which are becoming legendary with the movies,media exposure etc.

overall it costs more for local elite up to U, but In'tl ends with say 4xUSD42000+living+travel+car+bulletproof vest if at Harvard or Ivy League, yes that's a Panamera Turbo.

Im with you on that.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:32 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
this is the car you what
pure racing power
love this car
Looks hardcore and only 850kg, is this basically the same as the mc12? For me, just the atom will be quite ok
Old 04-29-2010, 01:37 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by billhk

I quite like the principle of esf, talks like a powerful man. If I buy a panamera and register it to their name but I drive it, u think they will accept that as the debenture?
Old 04-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Contributors

sod this parenting stuff, when are you getting the estima?

I quite like the principle of esf, talks like a powerful man. If I buy a panamera and register it to their name but I drive it, u think they will accept that as the debenture?
Old 04-29-2010, 02:50 AM
Contributors

in germany you can get type approval for aftermarket parts, can you do that in HK???
with the transport dept?

My bodykit is from MB AMG and wheels are from MB AMG, no issues with the warranty, only the
exhaust (with TUV type approval) can be detected, but should not be dangerous, as for the other bits, well only a chip, however i think i'd better delete it from my signature, thanks for reminding me.

what do you think about the add-on carbon aero bits, do you think that's illegal????

Originally Posted by pinguhk
did you get them stuff from MB?
if yes then it is legal
if not then all parts you get to upgrade from out side MB is not legal, even it is made buy MB, unless that shop is a MB altherrise seller

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum