E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by mark_hk
The car is not way too low... i like the low stance. Looks aggressive! Its just trying to get the right balance between the low height and how much the wheel comes out!
what I mean is it is too low for HK driving but if live in UK or US then you can go lower with the looks.
Its just not worth the risk on damaging the car over a little looks and when you come to sell it ppl will know $$ off it.
trust us most of us been driver over 20 years
but in the end it you car and you can do what you like with it.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Contributors

you just have a cunning grin at the bottom of your heart that F10 is ugly and boring, so you have the excuse to take such quantum leap.

Originally Posted by wnshie
allow me Can't agree more... that's what drove me thru this quantum leap to a Pana
Old 04-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Contributors

and lower the car right in front of tight corners, then you will be busy like those F1 drivers.

Give it up la man, you just need thinner spacers man... Or, the more expensive option will do too... PSS10 with indoor electric height adjustment (I recall Dai Lo Bill mentioned it ), then you can leave it on high end during everyday drive and then you can lower the car when you feel like a nice low cruse over a flat smooth highway...
Old 04-12-2010, 12:56 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
what I mean is it is too low for HK driving but if live in UK or US then you can go lower with the looks.
Its just not worth the risk on damaging the car over a little looks and when you come to sell it ppl will know $$ off it.
trust us most of us been driver over 20 years
but in the end it you car and you can do what you like with it.
The roads in HK, at least NT and Kowloon are better than US! How am I damaging the car? The only parts that get damaged are those which are natural wear and tear which every car should go through.

I buy a car and mod it to make it look good and run better... if you are thinking about selling it later, then you would keep it stock.

If people know you drive up TMS regularly or take it to track BUT still standard, then they will have hesitation to buy from you too
Old 04-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Senior Members

Sister just gave birth to baby girl! I am an uncle for first time now... damn i feel old!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '08 530i Luxury LCI

Sister just gave birth to baby girl! I am an uncle for first time now... damn i feel old!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Uncle Mark
Old 04-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Senior Members

Just go LKF and get some! You will feel young again... I know some very rich but old guys still go to those upstairs club at Causeway Bay to get some, to feel young again!
Old 04-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Contributors

The roads in HK, at least NT and Kowloon are better than US! How am I damaging the car? The only parts that get damaged are those which are natural wear and tear which every car should go through.

I buy a car and mod it to make it look good and run better... if you are thinking about selling it later, then you would keep it stock.

If people know you drive up TMS regularly or take it to track BUT still standard, then they will have hesitation to buy from you too
well for start if you tires are rubbing the fenders then there will be a chance of hitting it hard over a bump and the side wall will bend and then that will cost you 1000+ to repaint. have seen it done before.

natural wear and tear on all cars is a must but if you put more force on it then it will wear out much faster.

Funny you should say this
My last car the woman know I go to TMS in it and she still buy it because I have all the invoice of the parts that I fix which is alot.
yes I am planning to sell my in 2 to 3 years time that is why no body kit and lower of car this time.
every 1 can drive at TMS, just like IQ he dose MD all the time with the other guys.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Contributors

congrats
Old 04-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Contributors

Just go LKF and get some! You will feel young again... I know some very rich but old guys still go to those upstairs club at Causeway Bay to get some, to feel young again!
yeah now I know were to go, must come with you

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum