E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 12:30 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
+1
cornering is much more fun
+1 no need for a powerful car, just a good setup on the ride.
1 that you guys will never get now after the 19" is the burning rubber going around corners which I love the sound and smell and also I know the limit of the car on the corners.
the only car will burn rubber is 545
I love my 16" but I know the tires will only last about 8 more months. :thumbsdown:
I see some ware already
Old 03-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wnshie
seriously, he can still join right? ... wait a minute, single (at least no family) but drives a S-class!?!
yeah some thing is wrong with your friend keith.
get some sense into him and get him out
Old 03-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk

OK I will join keith in the BMW drive in China and you join too
I bet it would be a great and fun course, but, I don't bs mate, the torque and horse power of my E93 323i really sux, I would be so sad driving the E93 when I am back from the course... so no, I won't be able to deal with it, last time I drove the E93 to my friends' workshop at Sheung Shui to have the rims fixed, it was a really uneasy drive...

In fact, after the installment of my Pana starts, with the current on going business project I am on now, I would be so dried up , I won't be able to do anything else but blow water at AK's...so, Keith San, by then I will be the ????? then!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:36 AM
Contributors

he can be proud of being so brave and travel in such a high speed inside a flimsy metal shoxbox.

Originally Posted by Small Tomato
Straight line speeding ... just floor the pedal ... what's fun for that.
Was looking at a thread in discuss.com.hk saying a Corolla doing 20x kph, what makes him feel so proud? But yeah, when there is an accident at 20x kph he will become a legend.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by etchu
he can be proud of being so brave and travel in such a high speed inside a flimsy metal shoxbox.
Or like that group of high school boys driving a M5 at over 300km/h on an airport runway and lost control and shooted up to the sky after hitting the end of the runway...
Old 03-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Senior Members

16??? pls stop, there is a limit as to how much one can bs, you know...

ha ha ha!

yeah, im building up a protection barrier about it!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:56 AM
Senior Members

I bet it would be a great and fun course, but, I don't bs mate, the torque and horse power of my E93 323i really sux, I would be so sad driving the E93 when I am back from the course... so no, I won't be able to deal with it, last time I drove the E93 to my friends' workshop at Sheung Shui to have the rims fixed, it was a really uneasy drive...

In fact, after the installment of my Pana starts, with the current on going business project I am on now, I would be so dried up , I won't be able to do anything else but blow water at AK's...so, Keith San, by then I will be the ????? then!
NOOOO!!! NOT ANOTHER BLOW WATER KING!!!

At least I can sit in your car and feel what it is like to be someone with enough $$$ to buy such a nice car!!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '08 530i Luxury LCI

The training is about experience different speed that you won't try on the road. It sharpens your skill but no neccessarily make you drive crazily fast on streets. The trick for faster lap time is through better cornering skill and better braking points.

We'll be all drooling on your new car, so don't talk more on the dry up thingy
Old 03-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

S class= old sugar Daddy

i am missing the BMW handling!!!
its totally different, even with my "B" chip i wouldn't be able to catch up with Mark up TMS

seriously, he can still join right? ... wait a minute, single (at least no family) but drives a S-class!?!
Old 03-29-2010, 02:18 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Small Tomato
The training is about experience different speed that you won't try on the road. It sharpens your skill but no neccessarily make you drive crazily fast on streets. The trick for faster lap time is through better cornering skill and better braking points.

We'll be all drooling on your new car, so don't talk more on the dry up thingy
yes ask KC he is the pro on this here

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum