E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hit And Run Victim

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

So I'm fucking pist (excuse my language). I was leaving Cafe Bleu in Ktown (6th & Alexandria) and as soon as I pass the intersection heading North some idiot decides to pull out of Chapman plaza without even looking left. This fucking retard hit's my rear passenger rim and bumper and floors it south down 6th with his emergency lights on. Not only did he hit the rim, but he fucked up my axles. It looks like one side of my car is dumped on bags. The bumper's going to have to get re-painted and It's almost brand new. Called the dumb ass popo's and just as I expected, waited 3 fucking hours and nobody came. So, F the Pigs.

There is an upside to this heated story though. Dumbass had his license plate on with double side tape which was weathered down due to the rain. Luckily (for me) it was taped onto the corner of his bumper which broke off when he hit me. So I have his actual license plate and the cops are going to be mailing him or something like that to come forward with a confession or they will continue to file a criminal misdemeanor charge. I'm just hoping that this bitch gets scared with that letter and comes forward saying he did it and left the scene cuz he was drunk. I'm assuming he was because he left Chapman plaza...at 2 am...who's sober then? Fucking chump. I hope karma fucks him over twice.

Thank you for reading. I just needed to vent cuz I'm still pist after 2 days. Thank you for bearing with my dirty mouth 8)

BTW, I'll try and get pictures up soon.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

hahahahaaaaa it is funny - the douchebag left the plate at the scene?!?!?! hahahahaha that's like that guy who was robbing a bank and left his wallet there - prolly the same fvcking dumbass!!!

Hey, I hope you get your car fixed and all goes back to better than before in no time. I had some asshole hit my car while parked about a year ago and damaged the rear suspension - was a 10k dollar job by the time it was done. But you know what, it all got fixed and back to normal, so don't sweat this shit - most important thing: you're ok and the "metal" will get banged back into shape
Old 03-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Sorry to hear but the best thing is you have his/her license plate!!!
Don't worry, you'll get your car fixed I'm sure.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Members

If he was smart he will just report his car stolen and just claim his insurance!
Old 03-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by MosaicE60
If he was smart he will just report his car stolen and just claim his insurance!
Real friggin smart - not just get fvcked by the insurance co, but go to jail too
Old 03-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 525i
Model Year: 2007

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Real friggin smart - not just get fvcked by the insurance co, but go to jail too
lolllll
Old 03-02-2010, 04:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

i hope that it wasnt just an extra plate taped onto that car.. otherwise your shit outta luck.. glad your okay, soooo sorry for your car though.. and what goes around comes around..
Old 03-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Damn Nick - that sucks. I hope it all works out bro and your car is back to normal soon. Good luck bro
Old 03-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

Dam bro that really sucks. GL on everything, should've chased him down and annihilated him though, maybe next time.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i Sport (6-speed)

Very glad to hear you swearing..... I'm assuming you're okay... since you are swearing . Cars can be repaired/replaced, people can't. I hope the police will be able to prove that the owner of the license plate is the driver. Be sure to file a police report (will serve as documentation) and snap plenty of photos of the car and the scene (just in case you need it if you end up going to court or if the insurance company investigates the incident).

Quick Reply: Hit And Run Victim