E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Here we go....

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 04:45 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2012 535i M Sport Package

I am sooooo disappointed to read a couple of recent comments. Peter, you too?.not nice at all
Thread is closed. No more ugly comments please!!! This is so wrong you guys?
Old 03-13-2006, 04:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='254154' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:45 AM
I am sooooo disappointed to read a couple of recent comments. Peter, you too?.not nice at all
Thread is closed. No more ugly comments please!!! This is so wrong you guys?

we have this saying here: TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS
besides I did not write a single bad word about you lady. oh well...
Old 03-13-2006, 05:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M Sport Package

Originally Posted by Peter530i' post='254155' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:50 AM
we have this saying here: TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS
besides I did not write a single bad word about you lady. oh well...
You didn?t say anything about me but sure insulted the rest of the guys on my thread. So what if they were nice to me? We all do the same when someone gets damages or scratches. Why is it so different? Cause I am a girl? So what??? And was that said so guys will think twice before they respond to my posts??? Just drop it Peter?I am sick to my stomach
Old 03-13-2006, 05:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

sorry. this surely wasn't my intentional outcome..... DONE
Old 03-13-2006, 07:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 520i, mystic blue, steptronic, beige leather, pdc, bluetooth, rain sensor, BMW sport kit fitted, 18" 166 rep BMW rims , de-badged, cherished reg. chrome grill,

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='254122' date='Mar 13 2006, 12:09 PM
norham, that wasn't very nice :thumbsdown: no one is forcing you to read!!! when I find a thread that is full of crap IMO, I simply go to the next thread and not insult other members.
Insults here are just so popular lately, aren't they???
Oh well, for you it's a minor scratch on the bumper...for me, A DAMAGE NOT JUST ON THE BUMPER AND IT IS A BRAND NEW CAR!!! SO TRUST ME IT SUCKS!!! Thanks for the rude and ugly comment!
Miss 5251 You miss the point (forgive the pun) I wasn't getting at you but the lechers for want of a better description, of course you feel agrieved at your damage and so did I a few weeks back when it happened to me, but really the interest this has generated is only because your a female nothing else but as I say thats not your fault just the guys on here. and I have to side with Peter some of the comments are more akin to a chat room than an car site but hey thats my opinion.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 545i

Haha some people are just jealous Miss525i.

I'm sorry to hear about your body damage, at least it wasn't your body that got damaged!

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='254122' date='Mar 13 2006, 07:09 AM
norham, that wasn't very nice :thumbsdown: no one is forcing you to read!!! when I find a thread that is full of crap IMO, I simply go to the next thread and not insult other members.
Insults here are just so popular lately, aren't they???
Oh well, for you it's a minor scratch on the bumper...for me, A DAMAGE NOT JUST ON THE BUMPER AND IT IS A BRAND NEW CAR!!! SO TRUST ME IT SUCKS!!! Thanks for the rude and ugly comment!
Old 03-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i, Black/Black, every option except HUD

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='253964' date='Mar 12 2006, 04:53 PM
Well, can any body shop order the paint from BMW? I want to make sure that they use the exact color and not almost. Also, since the damage is not just bumper, will they have to paint the whole side or just touch the area?
A quality shop won't need to "order the paint from BMW" but rather get the color code from under the hood. Then they'll do a color match by painting a small (license plate size) piece and hold it up against your car in direct sunlight. Then they'll add clear-coat and repeat the above step. If I were you I'd wait around while they do this because it only takes around 30 minutes. One thing you'll notice is that your bumper color is probably slightly different than the body color. For some reason the plastic cures differently than the metal when the paint is applied at the factory. You obviously love your car, and if I were you, I'd take my time to find the best shop rather than the best price. Good luck!!
Old 03-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='254123' date='Mar 13 2006, 12:09 PM
same old 700700 and I thought you were trying to be nice :thumbsdown:
why. it was funny
Old 03-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by norham' post='254208' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:55 AM
Miss 5251 You miss the point (forgive the pun) I wasn't getting at you but the lechers for want of a better description, of course you feel agrieved at your damage and so did I a few weeks back when it happened to me, but really the interest this has generated is only because your a female nothing else but as I say thats not your fault just the guys on here. and I have to side with Peter some of the comments are more akin to a chat room than an car site but hey thats my opinion.

So what... so we're favoring the lady here... its hard enough to find one that likes cars, E60 for that matter! and even harder to find one to participate on the board... ya so some gave a little more sympathy than others what seems to be the problem?
Old 03-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 520i, mystic blue, steptronic, beige leather, pdc, bluetooth, rain sensor, BMW sport kit fitted, 18" 166 rep BMW rims , de-badged, cherished reg. chrome grill,

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='254505' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:06 AM
So what... so we're favoring the lady here... its hard enough to find one that likes cars, E60 for that matter! and even harder to find one to participate on the board... ya so some gave a little more sympathy than others what seems to be the problem?
I make 4/5 replys relative and helpful even though some are repetitive to the subject out of how many??
Now tell me why its important to find a woman who likes cars?
and one's who take part in forums. should we be really thankful am I missing something here.
My advice go to a chat room

Quick Reply: Here we go....