E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:19 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BMW545M' post='424905' date='May 15 2007, 11:56 PM
Three sets of Wheels were tried on the car!!!! from another car 17inch, my winter wheels 18 inch, my brand new wheels 128 with brand new tires.... and also they changed the back tires because they were doubting that they had some manufacturing defect!!!!!! and still the problem is there!!!!

the only thing that was not change is the Actual wheel itself.... is feels like it needs a hubcentric ring.... but my wheels are oem... so need for that!....
really going crazy..... vibration is felt trough the seat coming from the back.... and it has nothing to do with the fact the care stayed or not.... it is always there.... if you are acceleration and going through the speed NO VIBRATION IS felt... the only time you would feel it, it is if you let the car decelerate on it's own .... or driving at a steady 107km/h speed....

they also verified the whole DRIVE SHAfT..... and nothin

thanks!

Elie

Did you get this sorted out as I have the same issue with 19" 172 wheels that I changed from standard 18" sport RFT and they were fine, I have had all 4 balanced by BMW and its fine apart from 60-75MPH this seems to be a common thing, felt through the seat.