E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Good Bye 07 550 ///M Sport...............

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

.....and Hello 08 550///MSport ! I handed back the keys to my "problem car " and ordered a new one today . Due to the circumstances of being "Assisted by BMW Canada" I had to stick close to the original spec , especially color, but I did add a few goodies that I've learned I should have had the first time. ( thanks mostly to the fine group of members here !! ) I've included the total profile list in my signature but the new items were , HUD , Navigation, USB adaptor. I was not able to get the Aluminum Cube interior trim and opted for the Dark Bamboo............. I'm happy to be moving forward and will have to wait till early April for delivery. It will be interesting to own the pre LCI and LCI back to back and see what differences I notice. I certainly love the new head and tail lights ........... not big on front fender reflectors.

Thanks for the kind words and support !!...................... Let the waiting begin.

Cheers

PS despite ordering the Tech Package the lane departure is deleted with the addition of the Sport auto w paddles (is this just a Canadian thing ?? )
Old 01-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Sport & Premium package with bluetooth, 6 disk cd-Changer, stock 18's dunlop wrapped, leather, adaptive headlights, CPO, See my gallery :DR.I.P...Stock Silver 2004 530i with grey interior, HID,
Model Year: 2005
Engine: M54

thats EXCELLENT news!

i've been following your other thread and im glad everything worked out to your benefit even tho you might consider it a small setback now. you even got some nice upgrades this time around so im sure you'll be happy once it arrives and the keys are in your hands. enjoy and write up a report on what the differences are between the pre-LCI and LCI

enjoy man!

orlee
Old 01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

congrat on the new car, have loads of fun.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Congrats brother!!!!, glad it's finally sorted out, of course we have to celebrate with a song.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Senior Members

Good stuff, westcoast550. April will come.............eventually..........
Old 01-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 02" Porsche Carrera 911

I'm very impressed with your dealership and service they have provided you. Wow
Old 01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Congratulations buddy!! You "wiggled" your way out of that one!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i, 6spd mtx, Monaco Blue w/Beige interior. Sport, Preimum, Logic 7/HD/I-Pod/USB, Nav sys, rear sunshade, HUD, PDC, Split seats,

Originally Posted by westcoast550' post='514888' date='Jan 7 2008, 06:06 PM
.....and Hello 08 550///MSport ! I handed back the keys to my "problem car " and ordered a new one today . Due to the circumstances of being "Assisted by BMW Canada" I had to stick close to the original spec , especially color, but I did add a few goodies that I've learned I should have had the first time. ( thanks mostly to the fine group of members here !! ) I've included the total profile list in my signature but the new items were , HUD , Navigation, USB adaptor. I was not able to get the Aluminum Cube interior trim and opted for the Dark Bamboo............. I'm happy to be moving forward and will have to wait till early April for delivery. It will be interesting to own the pre LCI and LCI back to back and see what differences I notice. I certainly love the new head and tail lights ........... not big on front fender reflectors.

Thanks for the kind words and support !!...................... Let the waiting begin.

Cheers

PS despite ordering the Tech Package the lane departure is deleted with the addition of the Sport auto w paddles (is this just a Canadian thing ?? )

Congrats and sorry to say I've completly missed your problems with your '07...can you provide a link
Old 01-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by westcoast550' post='514888' date='Jan 7 2008, 09:06 PM

Cheers

I too, am impressed; didn't realize your other car had issues...
Old 01-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 550i - AS, SP, CWP, Nav, L7, Rear Sunshades, PDC, Comfort Seats

Congrats!!!! Soon the waiting will be over and you will be falling in love again.

Quick Reply: Good Bye 07 550 ///M Sport...............