E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Fog lights - LAST CHAPTER!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 04:46 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013
Angry

OK guys.
Let me start by saying: I apologize!
I didn't wanted to offend anybody, nor start a discussion like that. I did exactly what I left RF for... :'( I don't know why.
It would have been enough to post once why I don't think it is cool or right and that I think you shouldn't do it. But after the first post I somehow got sucked into it and lost control. I feel ashamed reading my own posts, espacially because I was talking (writing) like beeing in a locker room with my football players.

Finally let me say:
If you have them on, you have them on. If not, not.
I don't like it, but there are more things in the world I don't like and I can't change. That's OK. I don't have the fog lights on, except there is fog! I think it looks better when ppl can see the angel eyes. MY OPINION!
I know there are ppl out there that are bothered by it, and I have a friend who had a severe accident what happend because he was blinded by fog lights... Well, I don't know, maybe he was just looking for an excuse.
I am wearing sunglasses when driving, because there can allways be something that is blinding you... Let's say, the sun for example... And there is nothing more bothering than the sun going down after it has been raining and you drive around a corner and look right into it. That's worst than some foglights...
So just accept my apology please!

And the next time I am making a fool out of myself by making a thread a "pissing contest" (sorry for that, but I don't think there is a better word for it)... Send me a PM and let me know...

SORRY GUYS !

Iceman