E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Finally Bought it, the wait begins...

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Everyone,

I posted the question regarding M-Sport package versus getting a lot of options a while back. I finally pulled the trigger and made the purchase during my lunch this afternoon. I ended up with:

530i
Carbon Black/Black
Navigation System
35% Tint all around

Premium Package:
Universal Garage Door Opener, Exterior Auto Dimming Mirror, Interior Auto Dimming Mirror, Through Load with Ski Bag, Heated Seats Rear, Park Distance Control (Includes visual display), Logic7 Sound System.

M-Sport Package:
M Aerodynamic Package, M Multi-Function Leather Sport Steering Wheel, (Deletes heated steering wheel), Sport Seats, M Sport Suspension, Anthracite Roof Liner, 18" M Double-Spoke Alloy Wheels - Style 135M, (Deletes compact spare tire), High-Gloss Shadow Line.

My dealer has the car in stock, so I get to pick it up on Wednesday night. However, even the 48 hours are killing me. I wanted comfort access instead of teh nav., but my salesperson said it would be approximately 2 months to get a car in for me. Since I am 22 years old and extremely inpatient, I felt the time value of having the car definitely outweigh not have comfort access. I leased the car, so it's really not mine anyways. Regardless, I'm sure navigation will be useful one day...

So now, the wait begins, I'm counting down the hours...
Old 06-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood Trim, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Electric Rear Sunshades, Heated Rear Seats, Sirius Radio

Congratulations! Great color combo and great car. Post picutures ASAP.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Senior Members

lol!!!!

I'm waiting for the exact same car !!!!! I'm picking mine up on Wednesday....it was supposed to be for Tuesday but got changed to Wednesday....

I went and paid it a visit and took some pics with my cell.....

For now I just take a look at the pictures every once in a while and it helps me through this tough waiting period !!!!

My wife thinks I'm out of my mind for going on about this!!

Good luck man.....I'm here with you in your anticipation....we'll wait together!! lol Finally Bought it, the wait begins...-bmw1.jpg Finally Bought it, the wait begins...-bmw2.jpg
Old 06-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Senior Members

BTW,

You asked me on another post what dealership I got it from?

Are you in Toronto as well ?

I picked it up from Budds in Oakville.....what about you?
Old 06-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Members

Ha-Ha. Yeah, i'm in Toronto as well. I'm picking it up from BMW Toronto.

The only reason I asked what dealership you bought it from was because I didn't decide until today and I thought you had bought the car I was looking at. (It really looked the exact same to me) I was soo pissed!

I live in Mississauga so we can both be excited together because nobody in my family cares either.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Senior Members

congrats! i was waiting for you to post. welcome to the family.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Members

It's good to finally be in the family. I've been wanting to be a part of it for a while, even before I got my current car...it took a while, but finally here!

Off Topic: (Sort of - my thread, my rules, jk)
Any reccomendations for suppliers of Rejex and the brighter PIAA fog lights (I think 4700k) in Canada? Toronto preferably...
Old 06-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Titanium Silver BMW 530i Premium Package, Sports Package, NAV, HUD, Active Steering, Comfort Seats, Sun Shades, iPod Retrofit kit, M-Tech Kit, OEM Style 172 Wheels

Big Congrats! She's sounds like a beauty, post pics when you get her.

Originally Posted by Refujeet' post='303583' date='Jun 26 2006, 05:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

I posted the question regarding M-Sport package versus getting a lot of options a while back. I finally pulled the trigger and made the purchase during my lunch this afternoon. I ended up with:...
Old 06-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Titanium Silver BMW 530i Premium Package, Sports Package, NAV, HUD, Active Steering, Comfort Seats, Sun Shades, iPod Retrofit kit, M-Tech Kit, OEM Style 172 Wheels

Originally Posted by nwilliams' post='303634' date='Jun 26 2006, 07:51 PM
lol!!!!

I'm waiting for the exact same car !!!!! I'm picking mine up on Wednesday....it was supposed to be for Tuesday but got changed to Wednesday....

I went and paid it a visit and took some pics with my cell.....

For now I just take a look at the pictures every once in a while and it helps me through this tough waiting period !!!!

My wife thinks I'm out of my mind for going on about this!!

Good luck man.....I'm here with you in your anticipation....we'll wait together!! lol Attachment 21026 Attachment 21027
Old 06-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Refujeet' post='303666' date='Jun 27 2006, 04:51 AM
I live in Mississauga so we can both be excited together because nobody in my family cares either.
I stayed in Missisauga for a week a couple of weeks ago and in my time in "Toronto" I saw only two e60s, both black.

Is it the stock colour there?

ABC

Quick Reply: Finally Bought it, the wait begins...