E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

fast furious 6 e60

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine E60, '09 535i-Premium, Sport and Comfort Access PackageMods: Lux H8 V3 Angel Eyes, Weisslicht LED license plate lights, Interior LED lights, RPI Scoop, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED side markers & side reflectors, 35% tint all around, and a 3

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
Read about the e60 in the movie, it's a replica. I'm happy it is because it would have killed me inside if they wrecked a real e60 M5
I was thinking the same thing that it would suck if it was a real M5 until I saw one of them flipping showing the modded exhaust like in Mr & Mrs Smith.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Members

My Ride: 2009 550i M Sport - All options except HUD

on a slightly related note, I found myself at home today after work with no one around (family went to Alcatraz with some visiting family members). As I sink into the couch, thoughts of going to the gym drifting away, I sort thru the TV channels and see Fast N Furious Tokyo Drift. I watched it all and realized that that might be the worst movie I've ever seen. An illiterate texan that is fluent in japanese, a random black kid that looks like he's from the mean streets of Calabasas but doing his best hood impression. A gang of skinny japanese guys that kick other skinny japanese guys ass. And the cars... The CGI drift scenes in pitch black darkness on wet curvy mountain roads. Library whisper conversations while drifting around these mountains. And of course, a RWD classic mustang mashing around these same mountains FTW that closes out the movie.

The chick was very bangable but that was about it for this movie.

And FTR I made it to the gym 4 hours later
Old 02-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Art Vandalay
on a slightly related note, I found myself at home today after work with no one around (family went to Alcatraz with some visiting family members). As I sink into the couch, thoughts of going to the gym drifting away, I sort thru the TV channels and see Fast N Furious Tokyo Drift. I watched it all and realized that that might be the worst movie I've ever seen. An illiterate texan that is fluent in japanese, a random black kid that looks like he's from the mean streets of Calabasas but doing his best hood impression. A gang of skinny japanese guys that kick other skinny japanese guys ass. And the cars... The CGI drift scenes in pitch black darkness on wet curvy mountain roads. Library whisper conversations while drifting around these mountains. And of course, a RWD classic mustang mashing around these same mountains FTW that closes out the movie.

LOOOOOL.... Sounds like someone really enjoyed the movie if they paid so much attention to so much details loool

Hope the movie was a motivation to your workout
Old 02-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

D-a-m-n !!!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

Are you anywhere near John Motorcepts?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i

Originally Posted by Art Vandalay

I hear all of your points and they are valid ones. Buuuuuuut, name a 'movie' that you have ever seen that is accurate? How about 90%, ok ok, 75%..... alright screw it, I'm being to difficult.... 50% accurate????
Point being its a movie, as in 'make believe'. So I accept them for what they are before I look at them. The drifting in the darkness, through the mountains, with a 18 yr. old hott chick, while having a leisurely conversation, with little to no background noise (wheels screaming), AND, everyone else who is drifting with you is doing it flawlessly... issssss a bit of a stretch. Okay, you're right, it was awful!