E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Does this belong to anyone here?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 05:24 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Georgos' post='306435' date='Jul 3 2006, 03:58 PM
This has nothing to do with the need of pushing your car or stretching your cars leg. These people dont get satisfied by pushing their car to the limit on an empty road.
They love the thrill and excitement of driving on the edge and taking risks. Cause u must admit that this seems far more exciting for the die hards than pushing your car on an empty road.

And i dont really agree that driving like that doesnt take any skill. Pushing your car on an empty straight road might not take any skills but believe me brother....driving like this dude does take a lot of driving experience. And i dont mean experience like knowing how to handle your car but experience in traffic so u can anticipate on others speed and movements.
Could not agree more....HOWEVER...doing this quite often CAN and WILL result in a bad accident or crash, not necesarely because of you, but because of others. I speak from experience, and i know that if in that particular moment there is a cummulation of facts it doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, you might aswell say bye bye. That's why i got 4 screws in me now and some metal plates. Huge accident. So it's not a matter of if it's a matter of when if you drive like this very often.
But i do agree 100% with you man. This kinda of driving and speeding gets you that adrenaline like nothing else. Sometimes i think it's better than sex. Really...it's been proven that a certain level of adrenaline combined with some scary moments can make you...i dunno...full of thrill and heart pumping and fear and this wole mixture is like...an endless surge of good feeling.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:27 AM
Contributors

Wanna see the look on his face if he crashes... Wait probably wont have a face to look at, after everyone pounds him
Old 07-03-2006, 05:35 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i Touring 2005, Carbonblack, Nappa Naturbraun, M-pack, Comfortline, Navi Prof, Steptronic, Bi-Xenon, Eisenmann exhaust.

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='306439' date='Jul 3 2006, 03:24 PM
Could not agree more....HOWEVER...doing this quite often CAN and WILL result in a bad accident or crash, not necesarely because of you, but because of others. I speak from experience, and i know that if in that particular moment there is a cummulation of facts it doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, you might aswell say bye bye. That's why i got 4 screws in me now and some metal plates. Huge accident. So it's not a matter of if it's a matter of when if you drive like this very often.
But i do agree 100% with you man. This kinda of driving and speeding gets you that adrenaline like nothing else. Sometimes i think it's better than sex. Really...it's been proven that a certain level of adrenaline combined with some scary moments can make you...i dunno...full of thrill and heart pumping and fear and this wole mixture is like...an endless surge of good feeling.
I agree....especially about the cummulation of facts!! Because that is what makes u crash. I hate to say that i have done some serious and scary streetracing myself over the years and a good driver can anticipate on 1 or 2 unexpected movements of cars in front of u. But if for example 3 cars make an unexpected movement at the same time it can cause an enormous crash driving at those speeds.
But as u can see from my current car choice compared to the previous ones this period is history for me know. Cruising around with my dog in the back....thats how it is now....damn i m getting old.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

A complete idiot, plain and simple.

Did anyone else notice that as he was passing on the right shoulder, he had to slow down because someone else was using the shoulder to pass?

What kind of crazy country did this take place in?
Old 07-03-2006, 07:21 AM
Members

The most interesting this is the awful soundtrack choice! :thumbsdown:
Old 07-03-2006, 07:22 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530 2006 msport package, steptronic, pdc, mystik blue, grey dakota leather, sunroof, Bi-Xenon, heated rear seats, Hi-FI system, velour carpets

OMG, that's pretty stupid driving but a cool video thou
Old 07-03-2006, 07:24 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 525i : Alpine White, Steptronic, Black Interior with Amethyst Leather & Popular Grain Brown, 17" 122-Style Rims, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Advanced A/C, Sports Steering Wheel, Electrically Adjustable Steering Column, Extended Lighting Package, PDC, Sliding Armrest, Bus Navi, Hi-Fi Sound System (MP3 DVDs), CD Changer, Rear Sunshades.. MODS:M-tech front bumper, Painted Grill, Installed Aux-In, Garage Door Opener (Overhead Compartement), ///M Steering wheel, Wood hand brake trim, Wood gear-shift lever. 35% Tint all around.. Got, ACS Roof Spoiler, but not installed..

the person who did this in my opinion,, has some skill, i will not say how much because that depends on other things than driving in a staight line anticipating all possible car movements...
if we will all agree on one thing it is that he is brave.
but then again all this bravery, will disapear and become stupidity the moment he hits another car...
Old 07-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Members

Hopefully natural selection will take care of this guy.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 Limo with M-Sport package(m5 mirrors,m5 trunk finisher,m172 summer wheels,blk front grills,m5 paddle shift kit(my530i),m pedal covers,m floor mats, E87 2005 The Misses car E39 2002 Touring with M-Sport package/family wagon(gone but not forgotten)

he may have some skills driving, but one day someone will pay for his recklessness
Old 07-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Members

How about this Ferrari thru Paris? Check it out.

Quick Reply: Does this belong to anyone here?