E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Does this belong to anyone here?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

going 160 on the highway weaving in and out of pretty heavy traffic...

Crazy...

http://www.break.com/index/crazydriver11.html
Old 07-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 335i Sedan

that is the craziest and most reckless driving I've ever seen in my life!! couldn't have been in the states! what exactly what he trying to prove, get on a track and save other's lives while doing such senseless acts.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 530i 05 M-technic Silvergrey whith beige dakotaleather

That is 6 serie
Old 07-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i Touring 2005, Carbonblack, Nappa Naturbraun, M-pack, Comfortline, Navi Prof, Steptronic, Bi-Xenon, Eisenmann exhaust.

Now your talking to me baby....that i like!!!
It reminds me of this one. I think the guy in the M5 got himself a 6-series and test driving it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...82344&q=rs4
Old 07-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW ///M 525xi Carbon Black - Dakota Black Leather - Riegel Ahorn Anthrazit trim - Alloy wheels 135 8Jx18" - Sport Seats - Bi-Xenon Headlights - Nav. System Professional - Bluetooth phone prep. - Auto-Dim. Int + Folding exterior mirrors - Rear Blind (electric) and side blinds - PDC - Foldable rear seats - Trailer Clutch -- 1980 - E21 320 1984 - E21 323i - White 1988 - E34 520i - Light Blue 1995 - E39 528i - Dark Blue -- Momo 17" wheels 2001 - E39 530d - Stahblau -- ///M-kit 2002 - Mini Cooper S - Dark Silver -- wifes car 2006 - E60 525xi - Carbon black -- ///M-kit Mods: Anti carjacking system CJ-1

Sick video's! Too bad the first movie has a bad song on it for the spirited driving (if i may call it like that )
Old 07-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 2006 525d Steptronic, Carbon Black, M Sport-Package, Style 135M Rims, Beige Interior, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Comfort Seats, Professional Navigation with BMW Online and BMW Assist, HUD, Logic7, TV, Bluetooth, Speech Control, Active Steering, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, 6-Disc Changer, Heated Seats (front and back), Extended Climate, PDC, Sunroof, Auto-Dim. Int + Folding Exterior Mirrors, Electric Rear- and Side Blinds, Foldable rear seats, Electric Adjustable Steering Wheel

one word: harakiri
Old 07-03-2006, 04:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport, Premium, Logic 7, Jet Black, Black Leather, M-Aero Kit, 15% (very dark) Tint, Eichbach Lowering Springs, Red Brake Calipers, Radenergie R-10's, Michelin PilotSport2 in 245/35/20 and 285/30/20, Rolled Fenders, and a nifty Graco Baby Car Seat. Next Up: Xenon fogs, Eisemann Exhaust, iPod Interface, Comfort Seats.

Wow, that's insane. He's got some real skills (and balls), but they should be applied on the track, and not at the risk of innocents. Stupid.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:39 AM
SRV
Members

It just goes to show that just because you drive a BMW your not always intelligent. This fool can kill himself but if he killed others he would give us all a bad name. You want to race take it to a track. Don't be a moron. Respect others and the power of your car. People like this give BMW owners bad reputations.

Sometime I just like to look over at the person next to me that wants to race. They know I could defeat them if I wanted. I punch it pass them for the first few seconds and then hit the speed limit. That is all they need they know. Now if they want to entice me to play this stupid game I won't. The reason is I have a brain that functions above the average level and I respect others rights to live and go home to their familys.

Any idiot can push a BMW it doesn't take skill it just takes the money to own one. If you want her to stretch her legs take her to a track or on an abandoned road where only the two of you are there to play alone.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:58 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i Touring 2005, Carbonblack, Nappa Naturbraun, M-pack, Comfortline, Navi Prof, Steptronic, Bi-Xenon, Eisenmann exhaust.

Originally Posted by SRV' post='306427' date='Jul 3 2006, 02:39 PM
It just goes to show that just because you drive a BMW your not always intelligent. This fool can kill himself but if he killed others he would give us all a bad name. You want to race take it to a track. Don't be a moron. Respect others and the power of your car. People like this give BMW owners bad reputations.

Sometime I just like to look over at the person next to me that wants to race. They know I could defeat them if I wanted. I punch it pass them for the first few seconds and then hit the speed limit. That is all they need they know. Now if they want to entice me to play this stupid game I won't. The reason is I have a brain that functions above the average level and I respect others rights to live and go home to their familys.

Any idiot can push a BMW it doesn't take skill it just takes the money to own one. If you want her to stretch her legs take her to a track or on an abandoned road where only the two of you are there to play alone.
This has nothing to do with the need of pushing your car or stretching your cars leg. These people dont get satisfied by pushing their car to the limit on an empty road.
They love the thrill and excitement of driving on the edge and taking risks. Cause u must admit that this seems far more exciting for the die hards than pushing your car on an empty road.

And i dont really agree that driving like that doesnt take any skill. Pushing your car on an empty straight road might not take any skills but believe me brother....driving like this dude does take a lot of driving experience. And i dont mean experience like knowing how to handle your car but experience in traffic so u can anticipate on others speed and movements.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:11 AM
Members

My Ride: 545i Sport Package, Premium Pakage, Weather Package, Navigation M3 Conv Sold!!

What a idiot, this guy should get ass kick.

Quick Reply: Does this belong to anyone here?