E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

can someone asnwer my simple questions :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 525i 07

how are you guys ? i honeslty would like to upgrade my e60 525 but i dont know the prices for body kits can you reccomend for me a good company with best prices where they have varities if kits that ships internationally and also about the rims i saw this car with this kit and i like it could someone tell me how much they cost[img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Old 06-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

do you have a picture of the rims?

michael
Old 06-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by Bahabishoo
how are you guys ? i honeslty would like to upgrade my e60 525 but i dont know the prices for body kits can you reccomend for me a good company with best prices where they have varities if kits that ships internationally and also about the rims i saw this car with this kit and i like it could someone tell me how much they cost
Contact Nerweezy at Trinity Autosport, not sure if he ships international though...
Old 06-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Krozi
Contact Nerweezy at Trinity Autosport, not sure if he ships international though...
Yes Nerweezy is the first vendor I would contact for a kit. For rims, I would contact Michael from Acute Performance. Both are among the most used and most respected vendors on this forum.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Members

thanks guys for the very fast replies i will check the companies and i will see here are the pics , i would like to get this kit and rims w brakes callibers sorry for the spelling mistakes
Attached Thumbnails can someone asnwer my simple questions :)-31970050002_large.jpg   can someone asnwer my simple questions :)-31970050009_large.jpg  
Old 06-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

those are iForged wheels. i sell DPE wheels click my signature link below for pictures. here's a shot of my old car

rims like these will set you back at least $3500.

Michael

Originally Posted by Bahabishoo
thanks guys for the very fast replies i will check the companies and i will see here are the pics , i would like to get this kit and rims w brakes callibers sorry for the spelling mistakes
Old 06-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Members

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
those are iForged wheels. i sell DPE wheels click my signature link below for pictures. here's a shot of my old car

rims like these will set you back at least $3500.

Michael
thanks `Michael do u ship internationally?
Old 06-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

thanks for the support guys. yes we do ship internationally. OP for the pictures you posted, the car originally belonged to a former member and was a personal friend of mine as well, and now the car belongs to another member on the boards and he is our customer as well. the kit is Rieger brand, and the wheels are Iforged Sprints with matte black face and chrome lip. on that car though, they are in 21s.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy
thanks for the support guys. yes we do ship internationally. OP for the pictures you posted, the car originally belonged to a former member and was a personal friend of mine as well, and now the car belongs to another member on the boards and he is our customer as well. the kit is Rieger brand, and the wheels are Iforged Sprints with matte black face and chrome lip. on that car though, they are in 21s.
The Rieger kit looks amazing. But if your roads are poor with lots of potholes, don't get it as it sits very low.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Members

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy
Thanks for asnwering me would mind telling me how much the body kit costs and how much time would it take for shipping to egypt and the price of shipping and the insurance

Quick Reply: can someone asnwer my simple questions :)