E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Bumper damaged in hit-n-run

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hit and run driver(?) damaged my front bumper today. Someone hit the car at my wife's job and took off. There are no witnesses, and I'm not even sure that it was a car based on how the damage looks. She works at a school where they're doing construction and the parking lot is tight. I'm wondering if one of those little fork trucks hit it while carrying a load.

She was upset, but I told her don't worry about it because it's just a car (then I cried a little ) Oh well, I've kinda been wanting an aftermarket bumper anyways so I guess nows the time. Anyone care to speculate on how much it will cost to fix the car? Also, what are some good recommendations on a front bumper? My budget is tight right now, so keep that in mind when suggesting.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by RMcoolX
Hit and run driver(?) damaged my front bumper today. Someone hit the car at my wife's job and took off. There are no witnesses, and I'm not even sure that it was a car based on how the damage looks. She works at a school where they're doing construction and the parking lot it tight. I'm wondering if one of those little fork trucks hit it while carrying a load.

She was upset, but I told her don't worry about it because it's just a car (then I cried a little ) Oh well, I've kinda been wanting an aftermarket bumper anyways so I guess nows the time. Anyone care to speculate on how much it will cost to fix the car? Also, what are some good recommendations on a front bumper? My budget is tight right now, so keep that in mind when suggesting.

I'm sorry to hear what happened. I'll PM you.